Angelite to Communicate w/Loved One?

Wonderwoman

Can angelite be used to communicate w/your loved ones during sleep?? Dreamwise??

MCsea

Ill have a go here, I see no one else has replied - yet - I am sure they will..

I think angelsite is a good stone to have with you IF you want to conenct with loved ones who have passed over, I feel its a lovely soft but strong protection stone, I would personally choose something with more substance if I wanted 'proof' I was communicating with people on another plane.. you know if you had soft angelsite energy you might not be convinced you had recieved a message..

Hmm black obsidian - rainbow obsidian with a protection stone, but Id be prepared for 'anything' that is a SOFT sublte indication you made the connection right up to something breaking - you know.. its a fine line to tread. Have you found anything on the net about this?

MARINA

Wonderwoman

MCsea said:
Ill have a go here, I see no one else has replied - yet - I am sure they will..

I think angelsite is a good stone to have with you IF you want to conenct with loved ones who have passed over, I feel its a lovely soft but strong protection stone, I would personally choose something with more substance if I wanted 'proof' I was communicating with people on another plane.. you know if you had soft angelsite energy you might not be convinced you had recieved a message..

Hmm black obsidian - rainbow obsidian with a protection stone, but Id be prepared for 'anything' that is a SOFT sublte indication you made the connection right up to something breaking - you know.. its a fine line to tread. Have you found anything on the net about this?

MARINA

Thanks so much for the response..I think I have the black obsidian already. I always feel it dissipates whatever bad energy I have or someone has at the moment. It does protect. I am seeking communication with my now deacesed mother. More communication if you will. She has been in my dreams for some weeks now. I havent had a visit from her in about 2 weeks and I really want her to tell more of whatever it is she wants/has to say to me...Also or in addition to this I'd like to communicate with a long lost love...I dont know which stone would be good for what but I had read somewhere that Angelite was good for communication.....

MCsea

I wish you well with your communications,
just as an aside communication comes in many shapes and forms, and that some take more energy than others, maybe you just need to recollect your energy before the 'big' communication comes back again, in that case keep looking for little signs..

MARINA