Age you started

Alpha-Omega

What was everyones age when they started tarot?

For me it was 13 Back in 2001 8th grade, Wo times has gone by fast, i am done with High school :)

Zephyros

Hey! I was thirteen too! I didn't know anything about Tarot then; I only thought it would be "cool" to see the future.:)

My first deck was the atrocious U.S. Games Oswald Wirth, which I didn't like at all. Then I found the Morgan Greer, found Aeclectic, and the rest is history...:)

RiccardoLS

I wasn't very serious at that time.
If someone would have told me that THAT would have been the "know how" that would have shaped my working life... ^_^

And of course the reason was... I was trying to impress a girl (failed ^_^)

Ric

Tabby

I would say that I bought my first tarot deck back in my high school time or early 20s. But, as far as getting into tarot and learning about it, I would say that I was in my early 30s.

Wandlimb

I bought my first deck when I was about 18, but never did anything much with till a few months ago (I'm 22 now).

SilverCloudedWolf

I don't remember precisely but around 14. I wasn't all that serious about it back then, and I know I wasn't very good.

Knight of Wands

I started a few weeks after my 15th birthday, and have been studying it seriously since then :)

Lula Jing

I received my first Tarot reading when I was 19, which fascintated me.

I then had various readings every few years or so (from various mediums and psychics) up until the age of 37 when I bought my Rider-Waite and booked myself on a beginners course.

I then found AT (about 2 years ago) and have learned more from here than anywhere.

During the past two years I have studied and read cards most days (mostly for self, but occasionally for others) and I will be 40 this year.

Shy x

Sulis

I was about 35 I think :)

velocitygirl

I had just turned thirteen when I started studying it... it was weird the way I got into it because of my strict Catholic family... who were weird about it at first but now think it's pretty awesome now they understand. Strange that.