What kind of crystal jewellery works best for you?

eastarot

Vedic astrologers here in India recommend wearing them as rings on the finger corressponding to the planet eg Yellow Sappire for the Index finger symbolising Jupiter.

Judy Hall in some places has gone into details of crystals, whether to wear them on the left side of the body (eg black onyx) or as a necklace/pendant.

I also know a crystal healer who only wore at least 5 different bracelets made of various crystals,

Personally, I have found Crystals to be most effective as necklaces, and then as rings.

What about you? Do you like them more as rings? pendants? bracelets? earrings? Or do you prefer to hold them and not wear them at all.

eastarot:)

Kahlie

I prefer holding my palmstones because I'm easily drawn to the energy of the crystals. Once I had them near me in a jumble and they seriously affected my dreams and my rest.

The only thing I wear is a Lapis Lazuli Pendant (in the shape of a triangle) which I have been wearing for some time. At this moment I feel that the need to wear it has lessened somewhat, but today I found it for inexplicable reasons in my bed before taking a nap, so I guessed I had to wear it today :)

Since I have ringsize 9, I don't generally wear rings since none will fit me.

Kahlie

skygreen

Necklaces When I wear jewelry for crystal healing at all.Mostly I hold the stones, carry them in pockets or occasionally go with a medicine pouch either around my neck around my waist or in a pocket. I used to wear rings but kept catching my ring in stuff or getting hot enough to burn

Sophie

Like Kahlie, I am very fond of palmstones. I always was - I used to pick up pebbles and hold them in my pocket.

As jewellery - I wear pendants and bracelets. I don't have rings with gems or other stones in them, though that is more by chance than design. I used to have a lovely one with a garnet cabochon and it was lost :(

All the time I was in the field doing humanitarian work, I wore a large rhodonite pendant. It's stunning but heavy. At the time I bought it - just before I left for Africa - I didn't know much about crystals. I remember being attracted to it in the shop and buying it. Afterwards I looked up its properties and saw it was associated with universal love and brotherhood. How about that? ;)

These days I vary more: at the moment I am wearing a blue topaz Goddess pendant, which I bought during my last cystitis crisis, and which has an amazingly creative and centering effect on me. Everything seems clear and healthy when I wear it.

MCsea

HI,

I love my rings bracelets and pendants..

The really sweet thing is my 4 year old - he bought me a wonderful mothers day gift just last mothers day - A CROWN! To the adult eye - it looks much like a firm chain with stone - a NECKLACE - - but he saw it in the shops with his dad and bought it for me - I wear it of course as a crown and its a LOVELY feeling, the stone - hmm probably a coloured quartz, site just on my 3rd eye chakra.
I think someone should make more of these crowns!!

MARINA

Sophie

MCSea - adults are sadly lacking in imagination. What a lovely regal gift your little boy has given you :)

diane drizzy

Small stud earrings. Can't wear any "hanging" types of jewelry due to the nature of my job. I carry some stones in my hand bag and and small flat ones in my unmentionables.

Naudia

Hello everyone,

I have great success with jewelry. I have an obession with amber. I don't know if it's because Freya is one of the five Goddesses I worship or because I's a water sun sign with fire everything else or my attraction to Leo men. Who knows. I have a teardrop shaped amber pendant which I never take off. I also wear amber studs which, again, I never take off. My left ear is pierced twice on the cartiledge and those two studs are also amber. I wear a ring on each finger. I have been doing this since I was twelve years old. I am slowly changing all the rings to amber ones. So far on my right hand my middle, index, and pinkie fingers have amber pieces. And on my left hand only my pinkie has an amber stone. All these pieces I never take off. Not to take a shower, to sleep, never. I have two bracelets that my coven brother gave me as a gift from China that I use to focus on my meditation. One is goldstone, the other is citrine quartz. The beads are big and circular so I just count them. I am trying to find an amber circular bead bracelet and the rest of my rings in amber.

May the Gods bless you and yours.

Naudia Morigaine

MCsea

Helvetica,

Yes it was so beautiful - so special, my energy swelled with love and hope for the future, at the same time wondered how such a special human could possibly found his way to be my son...

I think with a little imagination - limitless potentials happen

MARINA (QUEEN Marina I should say)

Elven

Queen Marina, your crown sounds beautiful! :D

Blessings
Elven x