Uranus Rx?

DeLani

What are we to expect, or watch out for, with this? It went Rx June 19th and won't go direct until Nov. 20th. For the life of me, I can't find any info on this online.
and BTW - Mercury will also be Rx through most of July (4th through 29th). What's up with having both planets Rx? I'm wondering because next month is when I've got to take a big test and apply for grad school.

paradoxx

expect the unexpected, and by unexpected i mean the weird and unusual. It can't be avoided. As for mercury in retro through july, prepare for travel snafu's, vehicle problems, and overall a general diffiuclty in scheduling things to fit right, give yourself some breathing time or you will exhaust yourself.

With both in retrograde, there is an unwelcome sense of individuality vs. the collective, and individuality wins out on this one, the group is bound by the conventiosn of the group, the individual is free to be flexible and relaxed. Outdated sterotypes are not going to be welcome, and the new and unusual will have to be the way for a while, also aquarius ceres is retrograde, encouraging unusual food choices, almost daily.