Sabian Symbols Study Group: Cancer 21 - #111

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CANCER
Degree: 21
Number: 111

Symbol: A PRIMA DONNA SINGING.

MCsea

Jones Key Word: Excellence
Ridder-Patrick : Inferior pancreatico-duodenal artery
Crystal : Vanadinite
Vanadinite is a red, lead based mineral. Vanadinite promotes physical vitality and enhances charisma.

Supreme and transformational personal expression, music, singing, throat chakra, blue, dramatic, excellence, talents, gifts, vocals, cds - dvds - theatre,

Something I wrote for the awesome universe website -

A very simple and brief example for life path symbols is Jackie, my dear friend in England. Jackie's south-north node life path is expressed in Sabian Symbols as: south node - a relay race and north node - a prima donna singing. (opposite symbols)

Jackie brought in with her the abilities to be a team player, performing her own special task for the glory of the greater good - the relay race and winning the race for the 'team'. Her skills are not only in her determination, swiftness and focus but also in her spiritual desire to help other people achieve the best in life. Her wish to be a singer has been with her since she was young, but quashed as a foolish enterprise by a caring but practical family. Jackie's north node symbol indicates singing is the right path for her to follow because when she opens her heart she not only satisfies the audience (she has a great voice) she fulfils herself. Moderation is always a good idea, so Jackie should not go and sell everything she owns to become the next IDOL or top 10 chart hit. Jackie can fulfil her destiny by singing in church choirs, by cutting a CD for friends, singing to her children, chanting and or to promote healing particularly in women.

Now it may appear that this is an easy path for Jackie to follow as she has the talent and a desire to sing, but its not an easy path because her strength is in team work, she has always looked after other people for the good of all. Jackie is not used to being in the spotlight or rewarding herself, in the 'prima donna' position she feels vulnerable, shy and weak.

Also the universe has made her path to being a singer difficult with many lessons being learnt from a young age that being a performer is not an easy place to be. More detail is gained from looking at the houses Jackie's nodes sit in, as she knows exactly when she was born. Jackie is going from the safety and security of the 4th house - residence and that feeling of home to the 10th house of career out in the public eye. Simply this indicates to me that as she grows in confidence and her south-node lessons are learnt she has the potential to become famous.

MARINA

MCsea

PS - numerology is interesting here 111, lots of people see this as an angelic sign, so Ill go out on a limb and say and apsect to this symbol is ANGELS SINGING, that we should take notice of angel energy in our life :)

MARINA

tink27

MCsea said:
Jones Key Word: Excellence
Ridder-Patrick : Inferior pancreatico-duodenal artery
Crystal : Vanadinite
Vanadinite is a red, lead based mineral. Vanadinite promotes physical vitality and enhances charisma.

Supreme and transformational personal expression, music, singing, throat chakra, blue, dramatic, excellence, talents, gifts, vocals, cds - dvds - theatre,

Something I wrote for the awesome universe website -

A very simple and brief example for life path symbols is Jackie, my dear friend in England. Jackie's south-north node life path is expressed in Sabian Symbols as: south node - a relay race and north node - a prima donna singing. (opposite symbols)

Jackie brought in with her the abilities to be a team player, performing her own special task for the glory of the greater good - the relay race and winning the race for the 'team'. Her skills are not only in her determination, swiftness and focus but also in her spiritual desire to help other people achieve the best in life. Her wish to be a singer has been with her since she was young, but quashed as a foolish enterprise by a caring but practical family. Jackie's north node symbol indicates singing is the right path for her to follow because when she opens her heart she not only satisfies the audience (she has a great voice) she fulfils herself. Moderation is always a good idea, so Jackie should not go and sell everything she owns to become the next IDOL or top 10 chart hit. Jackie can fulfil her destiny by singing in church choirs, by cutting a CD for friends, singing to her children, chanting and or to promote healing particularly in women.

Now it may appear that this is an easy path for Jackie to follow as she has the talent and a desire to sing, but its not an easy path because her strength is in team work, she has always looked after other people for the good of all. Jackie is not used to being in the spotlight or rewarding herself, in the 'prima donna' position she feels vulnerable, shy and weak.

Also the universe has made her path to being a singer difficult with many lessons being learnt from a young age that being a performer is not an easy place to be. More detail is gained from looking at the houses Jackie's nodes sit in, as she knows exactly when she was born. Jackie is going from the safety and security of the 4th house - residence and that feeling of home to the 10th house of career out in the public eye. Simply this indicates to me that as she grows in confidence and her south-node lessons are learnt she has the potential to become famous.

MARINA

Beautifully written Marina! An excellent example of this symbol.

Marina said:

I'm sure at some point all prima donna's have felt vulnerable, shy and weak. But perhaps they also knew that to be comfortable to something, meant they weren't growing.

Prima Donna's to me are team players! Their passion inspires, uplifts and connects to the emotions of others.

Singing Opera....feelings - emotions - which come from deep inside. I'm sure a Prima Donna had self-doubts too. And perhaps their shyness and vulnerabilities became their story, old feelings, indescribable pain, released and acknowledged, surfacing and expressed outwardly.

Musical scales express values, colors, ideas, pain, and sorrow. Rising to great heights they reach out, they go up and go down.

In a positive sense I see Prima Donna as someone who is free within themselves, feeling whatever they are feeling and expressing it in a way that is natural to them. The past becomes the present they have created. And the present becomes the platform from which to create the future.

Symbolically 111 could be likened to a candle, where the wick, the wax and the light are one.

tink

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 268