slow relationship with decks?

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, I have noticed with my world spirit deck that it is a slow and long journey to master the cards. I keep getting road blocks, then it speeds up then slows down. The deck wants to go slow, lol. I feel I work harder learning this deck then any other deck. And I actually like it in some ways. Has anyone had this kind of relationship with their cards, since my moon garden I learned in 3 days, that was a fast relationship and tended to make me not want to use it much. Two totally different situations, and I still prefer my world spirit deck. Any opinions on your experiences? Thanks.

Serpenta

Astraea Aurora

Hi Serpenta,

I had that same with Old Path and DruidCraft. I found them so easy to understand, they spoke so fluently from their world into mine. And now I got the Secret and it`s such a difference. Readings are good and connecting but the images feel ... slow ... stopped in a traffic jam ... I can`t give you a hint what to do with your World Spirit, but I understand your situation.

Hope it clears away fast (for you) ... maybe slow (for the deck).

BTW, I still read with Old Path and DruidCraft, but my focus for now is on my Secret.

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, thats interesting good to know someone has troubles too. Good luck on your secret deck, my deck has only begun lol. Thanks.

Serpenta

Scyon

I know what this feels like. When I had first gotten my deck I became immersed with it and everything spoke to me but the more I understood the readings and started to become de-attached from the little "white book" the slower things came but I hope it changes soon!

SerpentaAzothi

Thanks scyon, lol yes know what you mean. :)

Serpenta