Need a Website Partner (How to Find One?)

Kimberly

*EDIT*

I am now looking for someone who has some Business Expertise as a partner in the management of my business (which is just starting out).

If you're interested, please please let me know! :D

*EDIT EDIT*

I may have found a partner, will post here when a decision is definite!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VERY new to professional Tarot...

I need advice on finding a partner to run a Tarot Reading Website with!

I need someone that...
  • Knows Tarot and can do readings (duh!)
  • Lives in the US or maybe Canada (this is a must because of paypal and other transactions)
  • Knows how to user a computer and the internet decently, I can teach them specifics but if they can't turn the computer on themselves then there is a problem. I can do the technical work, but they need to use the net still!
  • Easy to work with, reasonable personality.
  • Has time available to actually do this and do it right! If I can never get a hold of my partner, I'm not going to bother dealing with them! Ugh!
  • ISN'T A FRAUD! Lol.

I already have everything else set up for the most part... I just need someone to work with and to get going! If you work with a partner, how did you find them? How do you recommend that I find mine?

I'm so lost on the part of actually getting someone to work with... someone please help me! :p

Thanks,
Kimberly

DarkElectric

You have a PM :)

April

Just curious...

Granted, I'm the type that likes to work by myself, for myself whenever possible, but I was wondering why it is you want a partner.

I'm not sure I've ever heard of this (or I haven't been paying attention), so what's the appeal? Everybody else feel free to throw your thoughts in as well. Honestly, just wondering...

Peace,
April

Kimberly

For my situation it works much better to have a partner right now. :)

I think it depends on the situation really, there are SO many factors that determine what you need.

For me they just determined that I need some assistance on my site is all, so I got some employees to work with :)

I usually like to work independently as well, but for this business, things pointed towards getting help with it. That's all. ;)

Baroli

You have a PM.

Baroli

Barbaras Ahajusts

Oh! Questions here!

Knows how to user a computer and the internet decently, I can teach them specifics but if they can't turn the computer on themselves then there is a problem

What does "User a computer" mean? :D

And, if they "can't turn the computer on themselves" does this mean you are challenging monkeys not to apply? I'ld be careful on that one. They may just fool you...:)

Sorry, just joking...thought it was funny.
Ok, I'm back in my hibernation tank...izs all cool, rally it iz!

:DBarb

Kimberly

Hehe!

Barb your post made my day :D

Kimberly

Is anyone on here looking for a business to help run as Co-Owner/Co-Manager?

I am looking for someone with some knowledge about business to join our small crew!

HOWEVER... If you do not have business knowledge currently, but are willing to do something such as take a business course etc., that is acceptable as well! Anyone with time, a little bit of funds (for doing things like taking courses, seeing consultants, etc.!), and enthusiasm is welcome!!! ;)

abella

Kimberly said:
Is anyone on here looking for a business to help run as Co-Owner/Co-Manager?

I am looking for someone with some knowledge about business to join our small crew!

HOWEVER... If you do not have business knowledge currently, but are willing to do something such as take a business course etc., that is acceptable as well! Anyone with time, a little bit of funds (for doing things like taking courses, seeing consultants, etc.!), and enthusiasm is welcome!!! ;)

I see that the wheels are turning. :) Best wishes.