Is there any deck more desirable than a "haunted" one?

Alta

omigoodness!!!!!

If they had that cutie in spandex to kneel over it too, there is just no limit to the price a ratty old RWS could fetch.

um, thanks for sharing.... I think. :) (Did I want to know this? hahaha)

Rabbit

I sure wish you hadn't posted that! lol...I just had to put a bid on it...and I have enough decks...Also, how do we ever know if the person is telling the truth?

fyreflye

BTW, Uncle Tim's involvement with the tarot, despite the seller's statement, is not at all unknown. I wonder how many here have read The Game of Life, originally published in 1979 by Peace Press and later reissued by New Falcon Publications. The book is rather unconvincing in its attempt to match up Leary's 24 stage diagram of the human nervous system with the 22 trumps of the tarot. The book is illustrated not with the RWS but the Thoth.

fairyhedgehog

Very nice little money earner! I must get a RWS deck, you just can't get away with using a modern one for this kind of thing :)

Or do you think if I aged my Aquarian deck ... Who could I say had previously owned it? I'm sure Crowley didn't use the Aquarian :D

No, I think the haunted deck with spandex is still the way to go :D Now which of my decks is the most haunted one?

petegrey

Who's the cutie in the spandex refered to earlier in this thread? (Did I miss something?)

TemperanceAngel

That's AWESOME :D Some people just have a natural talent for selling things don't they!! I would buy that just for the sheer thought and imagination that has gone into the marketing, oh and not to mention you might even get yourself an older RWS deck :)

Alta

petegrey said:
Who's the cutie in the spandex refered to earlier in this thread? (Did I miss something?)
There was deck (RWS) touted on eBay as having been blessed or some such by a coven. The picture showed a cutie in black spandex sort of crouching over the deck.

Umbrae

No, no, he's on the outside, looking in…

RAW would ask us, “What is the 23rd Atout?”

Leary would ask us, “Relate this to the eight neurological circuits”

"the expectations of the Observer determine the outcome of the experiment."

:smoker:

Spandex = 7

Spandex? "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition." Timothy Leary