PDA

View Full Version : Attachment Size-Limit Change?

Fulgour
30-06-2006, 10:20
Hello! I was just posting with an attachment and instead
of allowing the usual 1024 x 768 the limit was 300 x 400.

Has there been an actual change, or did I simply encounter
a weirdo computer thingy? 300 x 400 is really quite small...

Thanks!

tmgrl2
01-07-2006, 03:17
It's been 300 x 400 for a long time, Fulgour....I have been resizing my pictures to that size since I joined AT. Unless I am misunderstanding you...

For larger pictures that I have stored on photobucket.com, I open my album there and highlight a photo, cut and paste it as a link, not as an attachment to upload.

Hope this works for you...when I use 300 x 400, if you maximize the page after opening, the pictures are quite large...I'll upload one here for you to see.

The one I uploaded is 349 x 300. First I crop, then I change image...and change larger number to 399, smaller number follows in proportion.

terri

Fulgour
01-07-2006, 03:31
Hi :) terri ~ beautiful attachment by the way!
But check this link out, where I posted scans
of the Dodal box... there I used a larger size:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=59627

tmgrl2
01-07-2006, 10:25
As you uploaded them, Fulgour, they met the size requirement...but if the person who opens the link maximizes the window, the image "size" will then be "larger" ....if you right click on the pictures and then click on "properties" as uploaded they are smaller, then maximize and do same and image size is larger only because you maximized your own window.

Your first image in the link is 234 x 225....when you enlarge your own window at home after clicking on the link, it will have properties of a larger image...

terri

Anyhow...those look great, Fulgour!