Capricorn Full Moon

paradoxx

An Emotional outpour of reality will douse the situation, mainly due to mercury re-entering Cancer. The moon in capricorn channels determination, practicallity, and the discomforts of reality into the situations we deal with daily. Venus has an inconjunction to this moon, so being ultra-feminine isn't going to work, infact it might blow up in your face. Vesta and Juno are also inconjunct to this moon, forcing a reality onto people, Vesta isn't going to let Juno be the disenfranchised in this situation for a second.

this creates finger of god aspect, with teh point being the sun itself, dominant through the day, and at night, sitting back and letting the moon in capricorn create the flow. Mercury is closing in on the sun, and will form an aura of undeniable reprecussions, individual free will is the reality right now.

Neptune is inconjunct to the Darkmoon, a strange feeling will be in the air, something just isn't settling in right. the Darkmoon squares Venus, placing relations, friendships, romance, love, and everything feminine is feeling tight, no need for added stress or additional prospects, just strategec alliances. Tha tleaves a trine between venus and neptune, imagination is quite prominant and useful, no need to stress out about anything, and those who create stress are not going to be let off the hook right away.

It's going to be an interseting monday, morning will have us wanting to speed thigs along only to have to take things realistically. Afternoon will have us take things serously for a while, as well as rethink who we are and where we are in terms of the big scheme of things, evenign will let us reorient ourselves, quickly. And the night will bring us a full moon that promotes good travel, unusual for a mercury retrograde so use it wisely and don't press your luck.

TemperanceAngel

Thanks paradoxx, I have eagerly been awaiting your full moon report :D

jojojo

Hi, I'm a Capricorn...and over the past couple of days I have been so restless and over emotional, over analysing everything that a certain someone says to me. I want to move the relationship forward and feel myself screaming inside and fighting with myself to back off and stay in control....which I know I should do.

This morning again I am confused and stressed about the situation, not knowing what he things, feels or where I stand.

He is coming over this evening......does anyone have any advice on what I should (and more important) shouldn't do?.......with respect to the full moon in my sun sign.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Capricorn

I really wanted to sleep through this morning. After being up for most the night, this was the dang plan!
I hate this morning so far. I should say I hate the way I am feeling this morning. Right around my heart chakra is a circle of intense energy that is frustrating to the point I want to blow up, but know I need to stay reserved.
So much going on within, but the exterior needs to show calm.

I'm so looking forward to later this afternoon and walking in the moonlight tonight. Anything is better for us Capricorns than times like this morning!
ARRR!

Hey JoJo, I understand about the emotional thing. I cried almost all day long yesterday. The last paragragh in paradoxx post tells how to handle today and especially this evening! Hang tight girl!

:heart:Barb

Elven

This Capricorn Sun, Cancer Moon girl has had a good day!

Rang a 'friend' (another Cappy) got a bad line, then got 'hung up' on, and decided not to ring back! Dont have the time. But the energy is up and things are moving! I feel 'awake' during my hibernation ... I am hopeful for a change.

... wondering whats round the corner ... :eek:

mingbop

I'm capricorn sun, aquarius moon (I think) and right now I just want to go to bed and NEVER get up ! lolol

paradoxx

Jupiter rising in the afternoon and evening will help channel energies along, since the moon has already stimulated pallas athena, teh energy of the queen and king of pentacles will already be in motion, go with teh flow and don't worry about communication mishaps, it happens during a mercury retrograde.

Vensu in gemini might call for some feisty behaviour for some, or perhaps just some spicy fiesta for others, Venus wants it to be smooth but all those squares and inconjuncts are getting in teh way, keep things simple and the natural complexity will shine itself through the night.

jojojo

paradoxx said:
and don't worry about communication mishaps, it happens during a mercury retrograde.

This made me laugh...although I don't know why as it is rather irritating....will I have to wait until the 28th when Mercury retrograde is over for communication to be easier to understand...as mine have gone all t*ts up!!!

Sophie

jojojo said:
This made me laugh...although I don't know why as it is rather irritating....will I have to wait until the 28th when Mercury retrograde is over for communication to be easier to understand...as mine have gone all t*ts up!!!
Maybe the answer is - keep it light?

I never have communications problems during Mercury Retro, though I've noticed people around me often do. I was born during a Mercury Retrograde, so maybe I'm just in my element - communicating backwards ;). I do get more introspective and detached, but that can be useful.

This Full Moon has been affecting me less than usual - certainly less than last month's! - I just feel at ease and with it. I'll be celebrating the moon with some friends tonight - all women - it'll be interesting to observe the currents.

I don't have any planets in Capricorn or planets in the 10th House - that might be why I am let off the hook. Plenty of other junk happening, but I'm dealing with it.

Elven

My cappy friend rang again ... bad communications line thanks to the phone company ;) but my friend is not handling this at all - total reality check happening - awakening, distortion, frustration, :eek:, but I still feel OK - just trying to be supportive and rational - says she ... lol!! were only a day and a half apart birthwise - totally contrasted.