e-mail readings?

Floss

I haven't done email readings yet - do you find they're accurate? How do you connect with the client? Does it work as well as face to face readings?

Netzach

Andrealee said:
I haven't done email readings yet - do you find they're accurate? How do you connect with the client? Does it work as well as face to face readings?

Why not join one of the reading circles on AT and find out for yourself?

aileen3133

re: Email readings

I have been doing email readings for over a year now on two free sites and love them. I find I connect very well (at least from the feedback) and when I can afford my own site will look at getting paid!!!!! Amethyst Rose

Bambi

I love doing email readings, I use the clients' birth date and name they are known by to create a connection, and get very accurate readings. The only draw back is the time factor! It takes me hours to type everything up. So, for a reading costing around £20, I will actually put in about 3 hours work- hardly lucrative, but very rewarding when a client gives good feedback.

psychic sue

I find them more accurate than face to face readings sometimes. I usually ask for a picture but can do it without, just as well.

Alpha-Omega

Email readings is my only current means for doing a reading. I find that I am right but what i dont like is that there is no live communication between me and the client. I done some IM readings and done Ok but i feel like i am prssured to work fast and might miss somthing.