karmic souls connected through the Tarot??

Atcandela

I recently did a reading for a long distance friend of mine who went through a family loss about a month ago.
We met many years back at a show that he was performing at, and I knew when we met there was a *connection*there physically/spiritually.
We didn't re-connect until his next few shows in LA which were 1-2 yrs.after we met.
In that time I have always felt a strong sense of attraction to this young man.
And in the last 3 yrs. we've kept in touch more until earlier this year where our lives were being greatly challenged,
personally and career wise. We started to exchange support more and felt the feeling of connection there.

It wasn't until I got his ok to do a tarot reading on him that the cards showed that spiritually he had issues to deal with
that would broaden his relationship with people close to his life..his family, children, etc..
The one of many cards that came to my attention in the general reading using the Celtic Cross spread was
The Hierophant (near future pos.)
this is my birth card (Taurus) and his Outcome card was the Hanged man...of which he related to.
The first card was the 2 of Pentacles (where balance is the main factor - he is a Libra!)

What I'm asking in this long diatribe is if it's possibly to do a reading where there are karmic- linked souls?
He's a introvert for the most part and has an intense soul that I would like to know how far he will be going spiritually.
Am I the influence (Hierophant) in the reading to guide him??

Appreciate the thoughts as I think he feels some "thing" but doesn't know how to channel/direct it.
He has much potential and we have similar ways of thinking.. but it's not moving forward much as I feel there's a block there.

~A~

gorgeousbutterfly

yeah well i have libra in saturn (The house of karma) and i have always been a loner and feel i have many issues i need to deal with involving people and i. i think maybe you got that libra association?

if he really wants to know why maybe an astrological chart might help? a tarot reading can do so much i think.

Atcandela

I did ask for a birth time but he didn't know it.
I mentioned to him if he wanted to know more a birth time would
be helpful. And I left it at that.