hiding my tarot cards

Ellie121

Hi everyone,

The most fantastic thing happened - i cant believe it.

I know i posted a while back about how my relatives were extremely ANTI my tarot cards while i was abroad at their house. I mentioned that they thought (through lack of understanding) that the tarot DOES STUFF to you- like it has a physical power. (yeah.... it was that bad..I dont know where these misconceptions come from)

Anyway so since i have been back to London, i have hidden my tarot cards from my family since they are quite conservative like that.
But last week i did an urgent tarot reading on a family situation (i know a lot of people dont like to read for family. I was also against it but have since changed my mind.)

The reading was so astonishing that i had to share it with my family.... i expected the worst. But they were totally for it !!
I am in shock- my mother even wants me to do a reading for her.

The reason i changed my mind about reading for family is because i know i am not using the cards for something bad- i put good vibes into my cards and use them for good. But i will also say that i dont ask the cards questions about things i shouldnt know about (death etc....) that is up to a higher power to decide. :)

Well, thats all, i really wanted to share that with you all because i am so happy that tarot is more accepted than i thought.

Hemera

What a nice story and thanks for sharing it! I´m really happy that things have turned out so well.
The thing is, that it often pays not to be too secretive about tarot, craft or anything like that. People tend to fear "secret" things. If you come out in the open with it, they figure "ok, maybe it isn´t dangerous after all" .
Basically I´ve had less problems with the tarot the less secretive I´ve become.
One thing: don´t push your luck & don´t overdo it now at first. They´ll be fed up with anything tarot before you know it! (been there, done that myself..)