PDA

View Full Version : Crystals for Tummy Troubles

Bat Chicken
24-07-2006, 04:51
Can anyone recommend crystals for stomach troubles? I'd appreciate a few options, if anyone has any! :)

Briar Rose
24-07-2006, 07:44
Crystal Essence, meta shop, gave me a papers that list ailments.

Stomach:

Holley Bllue
Sunstone
Jet
Peridot
Varascite

Bat Chicken
24-07-2006, 08:09
Thanks HeavensVault!

I am not even familiar with some of those stones, I'll have to look them up. I did recently get a bear made of 'jet' - funny how we are attracted to things...

BodhiSeed
24-07-2006, 10:32
Hi Bat Chicken,
Here are a few Judy Hall lists in the Crystal Bible for tummy troubles:

orange calcite
amber
yellow jasper
aquamarine
turquoise
green fluorite
chrysoprase

Take care!
Bodhran

Briar Rose
24-07-2006, 11:06
I was looking through the sheet again, and I saw

Bowels:

Lepidolite

I have lots of stomach and digestive problems. I have to say away from seeds and nuts!

Also, I wonder why different books list different crystals for healing the same thing?

Bat Chicken
24-07-2006, 11:46
I was looking through the sheet again, and I saw

Bowels:

Lepidolite

I have lots of stomach and digestive problems. I have to say away from seeds and nuts!

Also, I wonder why different books list different crystals for healing the same thing?

((HeavensVault)) - Me too - Colitis..... although I am bad from time to time - I love flax seeds in my bread....

As well - ((Thank you Bodhran))!

There are a lot of unfamiliar stones suggested here - I have made a list from yours and Bodran's suggestions and I am going to look them up. One thing I do have not to far away is a good ?lapidiary?.

BodhiSeed
24-07-2006, 11:53

I think because we are all individuals with differing needs, some stones work better for some people, while other stones work well for other folks. For instance, lepidolite is a very relaxing, destressing stone, so those who have problems aggravated by stress would probably benefit. I have IBS, and while I can control it usually through diet, stress can kick it into high gear, so lepidolite would be a good stone for me to use on those sick days.
Also, it is my understanding that stones help balance what is unbalanced in us. Though our symptoms may be the same (stomach distress for instance), the reason for unbalance may be different, so different stones will affect people differently.

Many blessings,
Bodhran

Briar Rose
26-07-2006, 10:07
If anyone knows crystals for Divertiulitus, (that's what I have) send the info my way.

I think I have trouble with my sacral chakra. I need to work on that.

And I am sorry for everyone that has digestive problems. I would love to go micobiotic. Maybe I will.

Briar Rose
26-07-2006, 10:15
Bodhran, With thousands of crystals to use as an example, you used lepidolite on the thread that I created. Wow!

I have to let you know that I was looking and bidding on a lepidolite wand (s)very recently. I am heartbroken I keep losing the bids as that is a crystal I could really use for my self-healing.

I haven't seen any loose/tumbled ones at the meta shop near me, and they have a HUGE selection.

Well, I am not taking it lightly that you read my thread and used that crystal. You must be amazing. Would it be too much to ask if you are picking up anything else on/for me? I appreciate it wholeheartedly.

What crystal books do you use?

BodhiSeed
26-07-2006, 12:14
Hi HeavensVault,
I've emailed you some information that I hope will be helpful.
My favorite book is the Book of Stones:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0962191035/sr=8-1/qid=1153876188/ref=sr_1_1/102-7060793-6024100?ie=UTF8

I personally think any stone that is connected to calmness, serenity, etc., would be good for digestive problems. Besides lepidolite, blue lace agate is one of my favorites.

(Hugs)
Bodhran

Briar Rose
26-07-2006, 14:35
I have done some research; The book of Chakras, Ambika Wauters

Crystals for the Sacral Chakra (SVADHISTHANA):
carnelian
tiger's eye
agate
quartz
calcite
rutilated quartz

Crystals can be worn on the body to energize or balance the various chakras for quater of an hour each day. They must be cleansed in cold water and salt, the sun or moonlight.

Fear not only eats away at out stomach, making digestion and assimilation difficult, but it also held the muscles of the abdomen and mid-back. When we experience those feelings and allow them expression, we help release the body of harmful tension and stress.

The Sacral Chakra works from a deep unconscious realm where our attitudes about ourselves create our physical well being.

Problems with money, sex and stress break down the energy of the Sacral Chakra. Taking on someone elses problems in those areas can affect that Chakra also.

The crocodile stands for the mythical sea monster that rules the Sacral Chakra. He reminds us that we need food, rest, exercise and pleasure. When the onster feels deprived of its creature comforts it becomes irritable and unhappy.

I hope this information and the Crystal Healing helps.

Tonight I switched out my crystals I keep bymy bed for the ones listed above. I am going to try wearing them for the 45 minutes a day thing.

~peace~
Aurora

Briar Rose
26-07-2006, 14:50
I would love to buy, "The Book of Stones." I saw it in the meta shop.

I bought, "Love Is in the Earth" recently.

I didn't get any e-mail yet.

I STRONGLY suggest not eating any seeds or nuts if you have any digestive problems.

A seed or nut got trapped, causing an infection the size of a large walnut.

We all have these little sacs on out lower intestines called divertuli. The first week in Oct. I spent 8 days hooked up to antibiotics,and bloodtests~ then at home with horrible 3 kinds of antibiotic pills for 30 days! (That's 43 days of posion going through my system to kill the posion that was killing me!)

5 dr.'s agreed, at the time, to let me let them cut out my lower intestines. I would have rather died! I refused and had lots of healing Consegrity work done instead. The bathroom was my new room in the house!

The illness settled in my foot causing arthritis, and sometimes I have a slight limp for a few minutes until I get going.

So, I beg you please..throw out the Flax seeds. You don't want to go through what I did.

I am better now, sluggish stomach if I don't eat pure foods.

geministar
28-07-2006, 21:53
I STRONGLY suggest not eating any seeds or nuts if you have any digestive problems.

A seed or nut got trapped, causing an infection the size of a large walnut.

We all have these little sacs on out lower intestines called divertuli. The first week in Oct. I spent 8 days hooked up to antibiotics,and bloodtests~ then at home with horrible 3 kinds of antibiotic pills for 30 days! (That's 43 days of posion going through my system to kill the posion that was killing me!)

5 dr.'s agreed, at the time, to let me let them cut out my lower intestines. I would have rather died! I refused and had lots of healing Consegrity work done instead. The bathroom was my new room in the house!

Poor HeavensVault, it sounds like you've been through alot. I also have a similar problem and have to watch I dont eat nuts or dairy which can upset my stomach quite a bit. Before I became aware though, I used to end up doubled over by the end of the day so I started to see a naturopath who helped me get sorted.

I have heard that a citrine point laying on the abdomen can help but I havent tried it, woops!

All the stones you mentioned for the sacral chakra are good too.

Apatite is also good for poor digestion. Chrysocolla is good for the digestive tract, Jasper supports the digestive organs, Moonstone also helps the digestive system. Just a few I found in the crystal bible. There is heaps more. :)

geministar
28-07-2006, 21:56
Another point I just thought of, anxiety and stress can trigger tummy problems so calming crystals like Amethyst would help also.