The Laundrymat????

Baroli

Ok,

There are threads here about suicidal querents, suicidal webmasters trying to get the sites just right, but now I have to tell you of a funny thing that happened to me, and got a gig for the rest of the summer.

I was doing my laundry at the local laundrymat and had my deck with me. I took them out while waiting and did a spread bacause of a question that was bothering me. Well, lo and behold, someone comes up to me and asks for a reading. The owner of the mat says yeah I want one too, and how much? Well, I have nothing to do while waiting for the spin cycle to initiate, so I said 15.00 for a three card reading. In the span of couple of hours I made 45.00, got a gig for the rest of the summer for three hours once a week, charging basically 5.00/per card, my business cards with website went out like wildfire, and I made appointments for an online consultation via my own site.

BUT THE LAUNDRYMAT???? WHO KNEW!!:laugh::p

Baroli

catlin

Wow, Baroli, now this is really great!!!! Right time, right place I'd say.

Baroli

Actually, *she blushes sheepishly* my cat threw up on my bedding and I stripped it off and took it to the laundramat to do. I never go there at all unless I have a huge amount of towels or sheets to do. (I hate doing the linens). But I guess I have to thank my dear cat, who is feeling better btw, just a touch of being in the heat I think.

Baroli

PS. Picture of her highness below. :laugh:

catlin

Lovely and highly inspired cat, I hope you treated her with some extra catnip or even better, with some of HudsonGray's fab cat toys ;)

Grizabella

Always be prepared, I say. :D Why NOT the laundramat? Might as well get a reading there as anywhere else. Gives me some food for thought. Hmmmmm! :D My grand-daughter's kitten got rid of a hairball on her bed the other day and I missed the cue! I should have read the posts more closely.

Baroli

AND, I had a very successful three hours there as well. So, you are right Lyric, always be prepared, and who knows, maybe a bowling alley will be next.:D

Baroli (which wouldn't be too bad either, lol).

ArwenNightstar

Baroli52 said:
Well, I have nothing to do while waiting for the spin cycle to initiate, so I said 15.00 for a three card reading. In the span of couple of hours I made 45.00, got a gig for the rest of the summer for three hours once a week, charging basically 5.00/per card, my business cards with website went out like wildfire, and I made appointments for an online consultation via my own site.

LOL! I love it! I am going to the laundramat tomorrow and I always take my cards with me. Maybe I will get luck too, ;-)

Umbrae

Have you thanked her highness yet?

HudsonGray

Look at her picture---she's definately saying "yes....I barf. It's what I do. Deal with it!"

(I just cleaned up some from the floor from one of ours, not ten minutes ago, for some reason she decided baked chicken and catfood didn't go together very well in her stomach).

Baroli

I thanked her highness aka "Poochie Poo" (I'd barf too with a name like that but she answers to it, LOL) with a nice portion of white meat chicken, freshly poached, (yes, poached) and of course broth was saved and will be making home made egg drop soup and various other home made low-cal things for me. :D She gets spiteful if she doesn't get the food she likes. Spoiled?? Nahh not that cat, LOL.

Baroli - spoiler of cats, mine in particular Muhaahahaha })