doing readings over the phone

Vessy

(not sure if this is in the right forum but...)
for one is it possible to read someone's tarot over the phone... and secondly is it possible for the quarent to transfer from the actual quarent (on the phone) to the reader....
the reason for me asking this is because i am attempting to read the tarot spread for my friend over the phone, but it came out seeming that it was talking more about me. the cards mainly revolved around the aspect that the quarent feels that they not be able to finacially support themselves (sry i should have said this earlier but the question was of future education, more specifically if she would get into the university of her choice), but the thing is that shes pretty rich and her dad's paying for the education, while on the other hand i am going to have to support myself and I AM afraid that im not goin to be able to finacially support my self.... any idea?

-VeSsY

a_shikhs

Yes it is possible to read for someone over the phone. I do that for my friends and cousins who live far off.

I take the querent's name in my mind and say a small prayer and then start the readings. And they turn out to be very accurate.

Vessy said:
the reason for me asking this is because i am attempting to read the tarot spread for my friend over the phone, but it came out seeming that it was talking more about me.

Thats weird. No idea why that happened. Maybe you can try taking that person's name before starting your reading.

Vessy

thats a great idea.... usually before i read i ask the querent to shuffle once or twice and then to put the deck onto the table, place there left hand above it, and to feel the energy from their body flow through (this is where i name various body partsshowing a path up to the fingers and into the cards). over to phone i said for the girl to feel the energy flow through her spine, into her head, and through her ear into me... maybe ill attempt to say her name as i pass her energy from my hands into the cards.... just an idea