PDA

View Full Version : Crystals/talisman help please

Briar Rose
01-08-2006, 12:16
I would like to make a talisman using crystals for career, and money.
Does anyone know what crystals would be good for that?

What crystals are good for helping with career choices?

Also, I would like to add the suggested Feng Shui frog for money, and maybe some coins (like the Chinese antique ones on a 9 inch red cord).

I just want to be able to carry this in my purse, and put everything in a small bag.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread. I appreciate it.

~peace~
Aurora

BodhiSeed
01-08-2006, 12:55
Here's a few ideas from Eileen Holland's "Grimoire of Magickal Correspondences":

Stones: green aventurine, lodestone (aka magnetite), tiger eye, yellow citrine, jade, malachite, pyrite, green calcite, moss agate

Other stuff: cinnamon, silver coins, nuts/seeds, cowrie shells

Hope this helps!

Bodhran

TheOld
01-08-2006, 13:02
money is green so any green crystal will connect to money using this system of correspondence.

Omeada

eastarot
01-08-2006, 21:05
I find a combination of citrine-peridot makes a wonderful prosperity charm.

doreen
01-08-2006, 21:51
Hi,
I agree with the others on the crystal front and have found Pyrite "fools gold "to be very effective.
The best thing I have used is the Toad or Frog (Feng Shui)
It really does work and this was what got me interested in Feng Shui straight away.
Elephants with their trunks up are good too and bring in good luck, as well as wealth, health and happiness. Never with their trunks down.
I Ching coins are good to keep in your purse and also three of them tied together with red string placed under your doormat brings in money.
Hope this helps,
Doreen

Sophie
01-08-2006, 22:33
Moss agate is a wonderful prosperity and career stone - and it also keeps you connected to nature and to spirit, so you don't forget them, though you are concentrating on mundane matters. In fact, moss agate links nature, spirituality, and prosperity.

It's a lovely stone to look at, too :)

Briar Rose
02-08-2006, 06:40
Everyone really pulled through for me. Thank you.
Aurora

chrisam-crystals
12-08-2006, 23:19
so have you found that anything in particular worked for you?

i always find that a pyrite and citrine combination in a purse and also in the money sector of the house works well, along with the money toad facing the main entrance - remember to remove the coin at night time to allow him to rest. ;)

if you have one of the 9 coin money balls on red cord then place it in the south or southwest area of your home, along with the citrine or pyrite.

the most auspicious day to start anything do with money is on a wednesday between the new moon and full moon - wednesday is associated with the god jupiter, and that part of the moon's cycle is to do with growth and plenty.

jue xx

Gaby
09-12-2006, 23:12
Emerald, Ruby, Black Opal. You can add a Sapphire too!