Mystery Birth Chart

rainwolf

[size=+3]discuss the chart. guess later.[/size]

Here is another mystery chart exercise. This time I got them all within about a year }) HA! No guessing because of generational planets.

Anyway, discuss for a few days, and when we've analyzed it a bit, then you can make some guesses. Don't say your answer yet! We dont want people to be swayed. If you must know the answer, or want to see if you are right, PM me.

Good luck

A) Larry King: Popular TV personality who has had a see-saw life. He accepted an offer in late 1958 to host a morning DJ show. An avid gambler, he declared bankrutpcy months after 'The Larry King Show' premiered on 30 January 1978. By 1982, the radio show was being heard on 250 stations. 'Larry King Live!' show and it debuted on 3 June 1985.

B) Elvis Presley: Entertainer
A legend that refuses to die (partly because millions still believe him to be alive), Presley was the outstanding entertainer of the Fifties from his TV debut on 5 March 1955. The world's obsession with Elvis began the following year. His only child is Lisa-Marie Presley

C) Giorgio Armani: Designer; Head of a fashion empire from 1975. (Obvious)

D) Woody Allen: Known to be a compulsive worker and neurotic, prone to paranoia and depression, and an inability to enjoy himself, Allen has produced much acclaimed work, especially with his former partner Mia Farrow (qv). He was discovered in 1964 and wrote a screenplay for his first film in June 1965, 'What's New Pussycat'. One of his masterpieces, 'Annie Hall' opened in April 1977. In August 1992, Allen and Farrow were embroiled in a law suit, and Allen was alleged to have sexually abused his child. He began an affair with his adopted teenage daughter in December 1991.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 113

rainwolf

I'll say a few things

Sun conjunct a retro mercury conjunct moon (with orb of 5 degrees): Ego and emotions may mix, and an outlet may be through expression.

Venus sextile moon seems feminine, esp with moon in its happy home of cancer.

Rising sign leo. Enough said. (j/k) It is sextile sun and mercury.

Neptune in the second house, with no real attachment to anything. This lets loose neptunes energy with nothing else connecting to it, and what might that do?

star-lover

oops edit LOL

rainwolf

Dammit I said no guesses!

Please....

[size=+3]discuss the chart. guess later.[/size]

:D

ohp, thanks!

but please talk about the chart, it helps us all!

star-lover

sorry rainwolf didnt read the rules - LOL they were in big and bold writing - just goes to show how blind i can be at this time of night - no need for a mod edited it myself...will come and discuss the chart tomorrow, off to bed now

rainwolf

No problem, but its not fun to be second guessing when youve analyzed a chart.

paradoxx

With that mars in Gemini this man likes to talk, and sun and mercury conjunct indicates a swift moving mind and body, with an emotional state that is far from traditional. jupiter in Libra promotes financial stability from creating balance.

huredriel

I'm not quite sure how to work this out, but how do you see the houses? I can't see them on the chart and you mentioned a 2nd house Rainwolf.

Also I'm not so good with astrology yet, but it looks to me as if this person has a Sun and Moon in Cancer which in my mind would make them a very emotional person with ties to their family.

isthmus nekoi

yay rainwolf, thanks for doing another one :)

Things that strike me:

- Woah cardinal energy. This is a man who takes initiative. Plus that secretive Pluto conj sun/Merc. You won't see him coming.. then WHAM!
- no fire save ASC, heavy in water. A generally labile temperament.
- Not an easy chart, w/ruler in Cancer/12th. But despite the retiring 12th placement, Leo ASC desires to show off so there's a feeling of a mask. Moon is also more visible and more powerful as a final depositor, so the sun is hidden behind a devil may care Jupiter square moon optimism.
- MC in Taurus, loosely conj Uranus; despite Taurus being a traditional sign, Uranus shakes things up.
- 10th ruler is Venus in Gemini/11th trine Libra Jupiter, square Neptune. Pretty lucky! The trine indicates that the Uranus innovation is directed towards the enjoying the Venusian things in life. Typically, this means money, art, relationships/women. Venus also rules 3rd so communication is also emphasized, esp w/the air signs. The square adds an element of the fantastic. Any Venus-Neptune aspect favours artistic ability and interest in the arts. This contact is associated w/more "fluid" arts like photography, film, dance and music (as opposed to writing/speaking) although fashion could also be indicated.
- I've seen strong Cancer in male charts as well as Neptune-moon, Jupiter-moon contacts raising the chance for substance abuse. I think the reason for the Cancer part is b/c most Cancer men are not given any other avenues for managing their sensitivity and profound emotions. In fact, they may seem very unemotional!
- This chart is in a tight balsamic moon phase. Couple this w/the 12th house sun and Uranus on the MC, we find an individual who is probably often misunderstood. This man is someone who is able to trash and transcend old patterns and sees value in what most other people consider worthless.
- As a final note, sun is on the 12th house cusp and we might consider it in 11th.

rainwolf

Oh man youre all making me smile :laugh:

You're all just describing this person to a T. Dont guess yet though lol

Give it a little more time, I want to look through what everyone said again.