How Many Years Have You Practiced Tarot ?

sunstallion

I just wonder how many years have each of you practiced tarot ?

I started learning tarot in 2003, but put didnot take it seriously until less than a year ago. I was thinking tarot is not accurate, but then was convinced by some books and some readers that they are indeed scary accurate. Actually, all the readers I went to told me the same thing that I am very highly intuitive and psychic gifted. All I need to do is to work on it, and tarot is very easy to start with.

To moderator, if this thread is not in the right place, then sorry, please move it to the right forum.

SilverCloudedWolf

I can't remember exactly, but it was years ago now, it was probably about 6/7 years back that I got my first deck. However it's only been the last 3 or 4 years that I would say I've been practising/reading/doing tarot, as opposed to just playing with the deck.

Silver

Sophie

1997 - and I threw myself in it pretty much from the start. An enduring passion ;)

Ilithiya

Hmm.... 14 years ago for me, which would make it approximately 1992. ;)

Illy

job

Well.... I received the 'call' about 28 years ago.
Bought my first book in 1996.

Astraea Aurora

Fall 2004 - that`s when I bought my first deck. But I used it only now and then. It`s now 10 months since I study it seriously. So - I`m a newbie :)

Blessings, Astraea Aurora

AngelC

I got my first deck in 1996 but I've been using it only now and then. A few months ago inspiration came to me again and I feel I understand my cards better than ever before. I still think of myself as a newbie.

Zephyros

Something like twelve years. I started at the age of thirteen:)

Whitestar

About 15 years, with a big "break" of several years in the middle while my kids were young babies...I was so sleep deprived I lived on a very basic level!!

Bad_Calvin

I almost have a year in. yes I am a newbie, but I am catching on quite well.