PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to understand chart

faery
07-08-2006, 22:25
Hi everyone. I cannot understand the meaning of my chart. I am experiencing problems in certain areas, and no matter what I do, it does not seem to shift. I wondered if anyone had any ideas on that? It is the area of relationships.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k122/faeryangelic/FaeryChart.jpg

Also, some people say I am cancer rising, some leo, and some that it is on the cusp.

I am sure it must be possible to read why I have trouble in this area, within a chart.

I can offer an oracle reading in exchange for receiving some help to explain the specific areas that are a problem:- will offer the same in return.

Hope to hear from you,

Faery

Minderwiz
08-08-2006, 04:10
The chart is accurately calculated SUBJECT to the time of birth being correct.
Now exactly 5pm looks highly suspicious - it's a rounded time, possibly to the nearest five minutes or less but also possibly there's a wider margin of error than that.

As the chart stands, the unfortunate answer is that all three possibilities are likely. A birth time three and a half minutes earlier will shift you back to a Cancer Ascendant. Your first job, therefore, is to try and get an accurate time as possible by asking questions of parents and anyone else who might know or remember. If they're unsure try to see if they know whether it was just before 5 or just after - and then try to narrow it down again, if you can.

There are some Astrologers who will allow a five degree (or less) margin anyway and say that the House (First in your case) starts 5 degrees before the cusp = which would make you Cancer. This is by no means universally agreed though.

The problem is compounded as it means that the cusp of the seventh may well be in Capricorn and this would affect any reading of relationships. So let's see if we can get a more accurate chart and then move on to the relationship issue.

Minderwiz
08-08-2006, 04:20
Without going into any details that you'd rather keep private, can you give an indication of how long te relationship issue has been going on - it's then a little easier to track it down through transits or progressions.

rainwolf
08-08-2006, 05:12
Another reason you should get your exact time is because it looks like you could have cancer and capricorn intercepted in your chart.

Your seventh house is completely consumed by aquarius--an impartial, humanistic, unemotional sign.

I guess thats a start. *shrug*

Minderwiz
08-08-2006, 05:34
Even if you don't get any more precision, there are alternatives. If you have specific issues that you are concerned with, you might try formulating them into a question and then asking this of an Astrologer. This would involve the casting of a chart for the time the astrologer understands the question. Therefore the timeing of the chart is not in any doubt. This approach makes use of a branch of Astrology known as Horary Astrology and used to be the main branch of astrology for people who did not know their birth details (and many that did),

Relatively few astrologers still practice but their are one or two on the forum who still do.

faery
08-08-2006, 07:37
Thanks so much. It is exactly at 5pm.

The relationship issue is, I have not had a relationship any longer than 7 weeks exactly since 2000. Before that they lasted for exactly 9 months. So, as you can see, it is quite an issue.

The Aquarian bit is interesting. I am so attracted to the Aquarian way of new thought.

Thankyou

Faery