My website - opinons and tips

Alpha-Omega

Ok i started the site 4 months ago. Its a Free site from Angelfire.com
I just turned 18 and finnaly bought a subscription for AT :) and i will be getting a real .com website with no Ads. But i would like some opinions from others. Like How long it takes for the site to load and how it looks.
I have a Cable connection so it loads fast. But i want to see how it loads for people with Dial up and DSL. its www.Angelfire.com/planet/theoracle and the shorter adress www.TheOraclestemple.tk tell me how each reponsed thx

Dwaas

Both links work fine, take only a few seconds to load.
You have a very nice website. Personally I find the stars backsite combined with the texts of the underlying links a little bit busy but that is a matter of taste. And I tried to sign your dreambook but after I filled in the required digits it took minutes for the dreambookserver to load it. But it worked! :) Hope this was of any help. Good luck to you!
Warm blessings

Alpha-Omega

Thanks for your input

gorgeousbutterfly

I really like it and i think it looks very professional. it looks like you put alot of thought into that shows your dedication and commitment :).

Alpha-Omega

gorgeousbutterfly said:
I really like it and i think it looks very professional. it looks like you put alot of thought into that shows your dedication and commitment :).

Yes i worked hard on it, thank you

fairyhedgehog

You've got a lot of content, which is good, and some nice graphics. Personally, I don't like having to click to enter a website: the page with the links would be a good first page. It will be good when the ads go, too, as they make it slow to load on my connection. (But pretty much everything is slow to load on my connection at the moment, so don't take that as typical!)

Anyway, it is a huge site to be starting out with - obviously a lot of work! I hope you get lots of good clients through it.

linabeet

Looks good to me.

A couple of suggestions -

I like that you have a section on debunking con's and scams - good info. I would recommend taking out all the colloquial language and exclamation marks. You can get your point across more professionally if you just state what you are saying plainly and clearly.
And the colouring of the text could be a little more subtle - it's a bit hard to read with the sharp contrasts.

It is nicer to have a site without ads - but you've got a great start there!

rainwolf

Maybe the fireworks are too busy? Just my opinion but I like it when they put candles on the site like that and make it look a little more renaissancey.

Overall its nice tho!

Alpha-Omega

linabeet said:
Looks good to me.

A couple of suggestions -

I like that you have a section on debunking con's and scams - good info. I would recommend taking out all the colloquial language and exclamation marks. You can get your point across more professionally if you just state what you are saying plainly and clearly.
And the colouring of the text could be a little more subtle - it's a bit hard to read with the sharp contrasts.

It is nicer to have a site without ads - but you've got a great start there!

Yea I wanted the Psychc Fraud page to help others spot a con, But all the exclamation marks are apart of the Original Artical so i kept it as it was made online.

Alpha-Omega

Ok I Finaly got a REAL Website with a .com name! and it has pre made templates, www.EvangeliosTarot.com Please take a look. I will still be making small changes later but this is what i got up.