PDA

View Full Version : sombody..PLEEEASE..tell me how

lunalafey
15-08-2002, 21:06
Choose a custom user title (instead of Resident, Citizen, etc)

and where is the calander mentioned in our profiles?

Lee
15-08-2002, 21:26
I believe you can only do this if you're a subscriber, in which case Solandia sends you an e-mail asking you which title you prefer.

-- Lee

lunalafey
15-08-2002, 21:30
she sent me an email, but didn't ask..whaaaa

*hey, solandia, *Dragon Rider*

wavebreaker
15-08-2002, 21:33
There was a field on the Subscribe form where you could enter your new title. But I'm sure if you PM Solandia, she can change it for you.

Strega
15-08-2002, 22:20
You can change that? Er kewl. Someone please show me an example? :D

Pollux
16-08-2002, 00:15
Tarotlady and I have an idea in mind already... ;)

And Liliana's one is SET, so please, don't be mean, and let her have "High Priestess" ;)

Uff... how long till I subscribe? :(

Liliana
16-08-2002, 00:21
I'll cry for a month if someone steals High Priestess, since I cant subscribe for 2 weeks yet

if omeone does I'll have to use THE High Priestess hehe

:THP

Strega
16-08-2002, 00:27
Teehee!

napaea
16-08-2002, 01:02
so what, you just pick a little title for yourself? like a one word, three word, what? i guess i'm a little confused, but i suppose i'll figure it out when i subscribe.

but what title do i pick? help?!
i love past lives, ravens, magic, rain, arrggghh!
feedback from anyone who knows me even a smidgen!

napaea
16-08-2002, 01:12
lilianna: why do you have to wait two weeks? to get a paycheck?

what if we got some people to just pick up a month subscription for you for now, and when you get paid you can get the year? that way you'll be sure to be the HP?
i'll chip in a buck or two when i subscribe, and then we just need a handful of others.
(then you'll owe us, mwahhahaha! readings from HP for life!
ok, just kidding)

let me know, i'm game.

Liliana
16-08-2002, 01:47
Yes waiting on money to come in hehe

Ive always relied on the kindness of strangers ;)

:THP

wavebreaker
16-08-2002, 01:50
Originally posted by Pollux
Tarotlady and I have an idea in mind already... ;)I'm not sure whether I should use that as a title, people will find out for themselves soon enough.... :D

Supletion
16-08-2002, 07:06
well, from my experience with VBB:
- you can change your custom title (asuming the board admin has enabled that option for you) through the User CP, just like editing the rest of your preferences.
- the custom title can be one word or three words or more, but its obviously limited by characters so it wouldnt take to much space...
- you can edit it whenever you like
- they arent compared to eachother, meaning more than one user can choose a certain custom title... so no need to worry about stealing ;)

i hope what i wrote applies to this board too, though im not completely sure.

Melvis
16-08-2002, 07:14
I thought I'd better post to show that the title change option does work! Yippee! :D

I subscribed last night, and received an email confirmation this morning. After that is when I noticed my title had changed. They did ask you for your new title (optional) on the Subscriber Form. At the time I was subscribing I'd just completed that "Tarot Card Test" which (appropriately) decided I was the Fool, so "Voila!" I am now OFFICIALLY a Tarot Fool! I was going to call myself a Tarotholic but then thought that being a Fool covered Tarotholism as well!

I can't wait to see everyone else's titles!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

wavebreaker
16-08-2002, 07:14
Originally posted by Supletion
- you can change your custom title (asuming the board admin has enabled that option for you) through the User CP, just like editing the rest of your preferences.There's no option for it in my User CP, so I assume this option hasn't been enabled (yet).

Melvis
16-08-2002, 07:16
Tarotlady: You're right. I just went to my UserCP area and there was nowhere to change your title. I think it must be like changing your User Name, where you have to contact Solandia to change it if you didn't do it at the time you subscribed.

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

lunalafey
16-08-2002, 09:03
Originally posted by Melvis.
I thought I'd better post to show that the title change option does work! Yippee! :D
They did ask you for your new title (optional) on the Subscriber Form.

that's what that meant???? OH MAN....
*running down the hall*...."solandia...solandia!"

Strega
16-08-2002, 17:00
Originally posted by Melvis.
I thought I'd better post to show that the title change option does work! Yippee! :DOooh nice! I like! :D

Osher
21-04-2004, 08:16
Do we still need to PM Solandia to change the title?

wavebreaker
21-04-2004, 08:24
Yes, still the same procedure. ;)

Osher
21-04-2004, 08:39
Thanks!