Duty Free Lemurian!

Satori

I thought it was funny, but I finally found a Lemurian for myself, and on our duty free weekend no less.

It is a pretty big crystal, perfect point, and wide! It has a rainbow at the base, and has three striated sides and three smoother sides. Very nice crystal.

Is anyone out there working with Lemurians right now or interested in them? I have been searching for one for about a year or so and now that it has come to me I'm wondering what to do with it.

Yes, I know, ask it right? :D I will.

I'd love to post a picture of it, but I'm still not very good at that yet. I'll see what I can do.

Satori

I found small triangles etched onto the crystal.
That makes it a record keeper right??

Alectra

Well, From what I have heard about Lemurian Crystals is that they come to you like that. It probably is a record keeper as I have heard most are. I do not own one myself but would love to have one. As for using them for healings I have not used one in a healing but I would think they would be a great mediation tool. Especially if it came to you after a a year of searching there must be something the record keeper has to show you. I would mediate with it.. keep it around you and just see what images pop into your head.
~Alectra

Satori

I read today that you meditate with the triangle placed against your third eye. In this way, if you are pure of heart and ready for the message you will hopefully, be able to receive it. The information is supposedly geared toward you, because as you indicated, I read that the crystals do indeed choose to come to us.

There are other shapes on the crystal as well, so now I am trying to figure out if it is a Master Matrix crystal. I haven't seen any circles so far, but there are squares and many partial triangles and what seems to be a rough paralellogram, all etchings in the sides.

From what I read today, even crystals in your possession, that never before possessed the triangles significant for record keepers, can spontaneously show triangles. This is astounding isn't it? Apparently some of the ugliest, potentially least desireable crystals can be the Master Matrix Crystals. The Master Matrix Crystals apparently will show all known geometric shapes such as circles, squares, triangles, etc.

The shapes are deep inside the crystals and can appear on the outer borders of your crystals, where before you had never seen them. I was reading Crystal Personalities, not sure of the author at the moment, and the book while devoid of photographs, has illustrations of crystals and contains outstanding information not found in many crystal books.

It is interesting to note that the store where I read had two of the Lemurians for me to choose from. Both have the triangles, and the one I didn't choose has a very large triangle in the center of one side, and a couple where the third side of the triangle is the actual edge of the crystal. Both crystals are exquisite. I chose mine because of the rainbow inside. I like inclusions and fractures, and I particularly love crystals with rainbows.

I just completed my level 4 Shamballa Reiki training and so I'm wondering if the crystal arriving at our store now is in part due to this event. Very interesting and synchronistic.

Briar Rose

I have a quartz point that that the pyramid etched on each side of the point.

I was wondering what those were. Is that machine made?

Satori

From what I understand the etchings are natural, not machine done.
They indicate that there is information stored within the crystal that an individuals might access.

chrisam-crystals

i have a large pink lemurian too! :D

to access the information that is held within it, you need to rub the striations with your index finger in a downward motion whilst meditating - to "close" the crystal afterwards rub them in a upward motion.

triangle markings on crystals - not just lemurians - are on the faces of the crystals and are primarily raised up and can felt by going over them with your fingernail.

these are the record keepers, and can come and go at will!

a good experiment is to place a record keeper quartz with other non-record keepers for a few months and see what happens......sometimes the others will have them appear.

record keepers contain information from ancient times and can be accessed as elf says, by placing them on the third eye.

triangular, square, pentagonal and hexagonal markings which look like they are going into the crystal are gateways to other places and dimensions - access them the same way as record keepers.

so if your triangles are raised they are record keepers, if they go into the crystal then they are gateways.

jue xx

(here are some lemurians to drool over...http://www.earthstarcocreations.com/files/products/lemurianmed.jpg)

Satori

Thanks chrisam-crystals! Great info. Yes it took a while to really see but the crystal I have is pink. The color really popped after I washed the crystal off the other day. Soaped it up good and rinsed in cool water and now it has spent a couple of days on my large slice of selenite.

There are both raised triangles and embedded...or at least they are flat or flush with the crystal, but the triangles are definitely there.

chrisam-crystals

i think that the most interesting thing about thes elemurian seed crystals is the way that they are formed.

they aren't found in the same way that other quartz crystals are, they are found in loose in sand deposits!

that is the reason why they are called seed crystals.....because some civilisation seeded them in specific places to be found at a later date. :)

now whether it was by lemurians, i don't know......but wouldn't it be wonderful if they were?

jue xx

Satori

I was looking at the base of mine.
It is very wide, very very wide. And it is amazing the way the bottom looks. The point where it would have grown up from the anchored geologic mass.

And yes I have heard that too about them having been seeded. Also have heard that each Lemurian is connected to every other Lemurian. I also read that the smaller Lemurians can be used to activate/open the larger ones.

I have not yet meditated with mine, tho I do have a name from it. When I was leaving the store with it I saw a word that just sort of popped out for me. In the car I was holding the crystal thinking, "So who are you?" and the word I had seen was just instantly in my mind.

I thought, no way, too coincidental that your name is the same as that word...and again, I heard, clearly, the word.

Took a week, but I finally got around to looking up the word.

"Darshan is a Sanskrit (also used to some extent in Urdu) term meaning sight (in the sense of an instance of seeing something or somebody), vision, apparition, or a glimpse. It is most commonly used for visions of the divine; that is, of a god or a very holy person or artifact. One could receive "darshan" of the deity in the temple or from a great saintly person, such as the Spiritual Master."

Now what do you make of that?