Interesting...

blackroseivy

...developing a relationship with a client over time.

I have my very 1st relationship like that going on now.

It's interesting to see how themes develop, to see the same cards for the same things/people popping up, patterns & developments - little changes, sometimes big ones.

Anyone have experiences to share? :)

Dwaas

What kind of relationship with a client? Emotionally like friendship or also romantic? How does that go? "when will I meet the love of my life?" Keep coming back to me for the answers... :laugh: Away with the joking, I am very happy for you! How do you pull cards then? Together or separate and then you compare? Interesting indeed! And to answer your question, no experience here with a romantic client.
Blessings

blackroseivy

Er, I kinda meant a "reader-client"-type relationship...

Not quite sure what you mean...

Little Baron

I get you Danhube.

I havn't, but I am looking forward to the days when I do. I don't work professionally yet and do not read for anyone consistantly.

But I think it must be very interesting for you, as well as the client. It's almost like a soap opera, seeing re-occuring characters, beginings and ends of story lines, the odd cliff-hanger ......

LB

blackroseivy

HEHE!! Soap-opera - TELL me about it!! This woman is having an affair with a married millionaire - I must be hitting something about her life because she does keep coming back! It's just like a soap-opera, you root for your character/client! Hard to be really objective too, but it's great practice on that score. My problem is I'm far too sympathetic & WANT things to look a certain way in the cards.

Dwaas

danubhe said:
Er, I kinda meant a "reader-client"-type relationship...

Not quite sure what you mean...

LOL ok, :laugh: I think I really misunderstood... :bugeyed:
And yes I have experienced too that I know what the client wants to hear so I have to try to be extra unbiased against the cards. I even told a woman once to see somebody else as I felt more and more uncomfortable with reading for her. Not because she was unfriendly but because I felt I knew "too much" for reading free from expectations.
Now did that answer your question? :)
Blessings

blackroseivy

HEHE!! :D Now THERE you go!

That is EXACTLY what I meant, it's so hard to "stay out of it"! :p You get to feeling like a player in the scenario, you know what I mean?

Well, I wish her the best - I only hope that the wife doesn't wind up with nothing, or really hurt. There are always 2 sides, of course - that's EXACTLY what I mean about "getting involved". I only really see her side, I know that the wife must be suffering too! :(