Purifying Crystals

Brion

My crystals, a set of mine, were given to me by someone who was corrupt with power. When I was younger I was the only one who sensed, no matter how nice and friendly he was, there was something wrong with him. Unfortunately, the crystals he gave me got his energy all over them. I just recovered them because... I don't know, for some reason I just had to have them close to me. My question, Is there a way to suck his energy out of them? I am fairly good with energy transfer, energy conversion, and energy manipulation, but I have not done it in a long time. I have never tried pulling energy out of something though. Does anyone have any experience in this? Any ideas?

The Hanged Man

Hi Brion,

For washing and cleansing rituals, then enact such rites under a new Moon at the very least as far as natural conditions are concerned, so as the Moon waxes, your gems will be imbued with new life after their cleansing. I could elaborate a lot upon the importance of natural conditions.

A few ideas.......

Simply take each gem and ritually hold it under running water, or better still wash them in a stream or river to add greater momentum to the act of cleansing. It would be good to write down some sort of incantation to learn and recite as you do this, to give the ritual more power of intent.

It's not a bad idea to take these gems into the bath with you, cleansing yourself and the stones at the same time, washing away your old energies along with the stone's old vibes. This would be a very intimate way of acquainting your energies with the gem's and the gems with your's. Make this bath a special, ritual occasion. Adding sea salt, a potent psychic cleanser, to the water would increase the potency, think also of essential oils or other ingredients you could add which would signify the forces of cleansing, purity and renewal.

Another idea is to 'smudge' your stones, by holding over them over the smoke of incense, or wafting the smoke over them in order to ritually cleanse them. Again, think about this ritually, use incantation or otherwise elaborate in order to focus intention and direct the will. Use an incense which would embody the energies of purging and regeneration. I would suggest Dragon's Blood, but whatever feels most appropriate to you.

Another idea, which is more meditational, is to take your passive or receptive hand (usually the left), which draws in energy, and hold this hand, palm open, over the stones, or each stone, and then visualise the unwanted energies which have accumulated in the gems passing up through your left arm and across your chest into your heart. Then imagine this energy being transported and purified through your heart centre, before being passed out of your active hand, which projects energy, into the earth or into a tree where the energies may be given back to nature, which will cause no harm, because the energies you would wish to dispel would have been purified in your heart centre.

You will get out of such rituals what you put into them!

For a particularly powerful cleansing of your gems, then you could do all of these things consecutively. I very much doubt there would be much trace of the previous owner left!

Anyway, just my ideas.

X

Brion

Well, I am an aquapath. I was thinking I could use water with a ton of my energy in it and it might neutralize the old energy as well as enfuse it with my own. I am just rediscovering my old gifts, I was extremely powerful as a kid, but I didn't really understand much of it. I am borderline telekenetic, but it has to deal with still water, I am starting with the basics again, (After 4 hours of letting the water sit so it is completely still as well as the needle floating in it.) by spinning and rotating the needle. When I was younger I got to the point where I could make it spin kind of fast, stop almost instantly, and reverse. I would do a ritual but something is telling me not to try it this way. I don't know if it will work though. I mean, having them surrounded in my energy/water, it should dispell the old energies and absorb my own.

chrisam-crystals

oh my lord.

Brion

I am very bad at explaining things today. Sorry if it is giving anyone a headache.

skygreen

This should be quite easy and simple no need for a big production. You can Running energy or useing breath are probably the best ways to quickly clear and shift the energy. I can do it remotly if you'd like I use the crystal clearing shakti and the crystal restore shakti from the Crystal Deva Empowerments but Reiki and other energies will also work.
Or I have set up a macro automatic crystal clearing set which you can activate by intention by placing your hands on, over or around the stones and intending to activate "pjs crystal clearing set", It will run by itself until done you do not need to leave your hands in place after initiating the set. ( I can do it remotely but many people like to activate it themselves
If you don't want to run or relay energy Breath is another excellent method ,exhale air over all sides of the stone or stones while intending to clear them. Smudging is another fast method for clearing if you have no allergies or respritory sensitivities.
I think stones are often cleared when they don't need to be but in this case removing the etheric residue from the prior keeper of those stones is important for you.

chrisam-crystals

yep, you are giving me a headache trying to work out whether you are for real or not.....i've never heard such drivel in over 20 years of being wiccan and working with crystals and spirit.

Brion

I am not Wiccan. I am not really anything, I think. This just all kind of fell on me, and for some reason I was compelled to uncover crystals I haven't seen in 6 years. I just want to be prepared next time something like charlie happenes. Be protected and hopefully be able to destroy whatever negative entity. In all actuality, I was strong years ago, and I knew all this stuff, and it kind of faded from me, I think I got sick of seeing energy and auras, I wanted to see normally, nostalga for the old days, and I guess I denied my gifts. But now apparently I need them, and retraining myself to use them is a lot of hard work.

sharpchick

One caution on the water and/or sea salt and water method. There are stones which are friable and can be damaged by water and/or salt - malachite and selenite being two of them. I'd make sure I carefully identified the stones before subjecting all of them as a batch to water.

The smudging method shouldn't have any negative effects on the physical qualities of any of the stones.

And if you want to take advantage of the moon cycle, we are only in the waning phase for a couple of more days - actually, it's the dark of the moon right now.