New moon in leo, no make that virgo

paradoxx

The Sun moves from Leo to Virgo, The moon opposed Aquarius chiron and later will conjunct venus, shortly thereafter Saturn, followed by mercury, while opposes Neptune and Ceres.

The new moon on teh 22nd/23rd opens a virgo phase of new energy, organization, and physical labor, but before we get there, leadership and authority are in their waning phase.

Moon oppose chiron, pleasent healing energies are prominant, let the energy flow through you.

moon conjunct venus, pleasent times, pleasent dreams, it's going to be a very fluid moving evening, expect suprising results. Themoon also makes a square to jupiter, keep the energy clear and it will be smooth sailing, block the route and you might get flooded.

moon conjunct saturn, tick tock tick tock, take a look at the clock, don't worry about the time of day, just look the other way. Hard work is nessacary to make this transit work for you, it will be worth it though.

moon conjunct mercury, oppose neptune and ceres, the fixed signs are at odds with eachother, leadership vs. teamwork, material vs. spirituality, Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio. Let it all play itself out before you make a statement.

As the moon leaves leo, priorities and evaluations are the nature of the day and night, with a waning and a new moon pairing up with teh sun, there is a strong urge to get things done, but virgo wants those details done as well. Lending to the stress level is the darkmoon and mars conjuncting, a quick but powerful aspect that will have it's reprecussion felt as the virgo moon transits over both. Interactions of a tense nature just might be disruptive to productivity, saturn in leo will put his foot down with force if nessacary.

Ffortiwn

Perhaps this is just semantics for an experienced astrologer, but saw this in my Inbox today:

Dawn Mission Project said:
New Proposed Definition of "Planet" Would Bring Ceres Into the Family
In an effort to clearly distinguish planets from smaller Solar System objects, the International Astronomical Union (IAU) has proposed a new definition of “planets” that would elevate the classification of Ceres from “asteroid” to “planet.” The IAU General Assembly is currently in session and will be deciding whether or not to adopt this new definition. Whatever the outcome of the vote, the IAU’s discussion reaffirms the motivation for the Dawn mission and its objective to understand the role of size and water in determining the evolution of the planets. For more information, visit the Dawn Web site at: http://dawn.jpl.nasa.gov

Ffortiwn

Paradoxx, would you mind dating some of the developments you listed above? My birthday is the coming Sunday and I've been feeling some intense Virgo energy lately (it's also my sun sign). I'll be moving into my Chariot year and am attempting to do a last-minute preparation for this big transition.

paradoxx

If ceres becomes classified as a planet, its influence over the food chain and the survival reality just might become more enhanced.

If pluto is dropped from the planetary listings, Scorpio just might have to deal with being ruled by Mars. (appropriate, since Aries-Taurus is Mars-Venus, and then Libra-Scorpio would be Venus-mars).

Ffortiwn said:
Paradoxx, would you mind dating some of the developments you listed above? My birthday is the coming Sunday and I've been feeling some intense Virgo energy lately (it's also my sun sign). I'll be moving into my Chariot year and am attempting to do a last-minute preparation for this big transition.

All of the events in the first post take place through the 22nd and 23rd, leading up to the new moon.

As the new moon at 1-2 virgo becomes prominant, the lunar body will trine Pallas-Athena, stationary moving direct, at 1-2 capricorn, so lets talk about how these two earth signs move into activity together. Virgo is mutable, changing and shifting with the wind and tides. Capricorn is cardinal, solid-constant-and mass oriented. together the patterns these two make are memorable and are endowed with strength beyond imagination. Pallas and the moon working together oragnizes, reinforces, and strengthens the workforce and allows for long-term goals to become real.

There is a load of slower inconjuncts also in play, venus inconjunct Uranus (Leo-pisces), Juno inconjunct Chiron (Virgo Aquarius), and Mars inconjunct Ceres (Virgo-Aquarius).

venus is being incompatable with individual and independant uranus, venus in leo wants status and structure, but also sees leadership as an obsticle, Uranus in Pisces is dreamy and incoherent to some extent, unrealistic expecatations are either ripe for the picking or rotting on the ground giving birth anew.

Juno, representive of the difficulty in relationships from teh lovers spat to what Juno represented in ancient times, the abused wife. Chiron is the wounded healer, teacher, and oracle. Teaching both Jason and Hercules and accending them to their higher potential. within an inconjunct of virgo and aquarius there is potential for healing relationship problems (which could become perfectionist) through Aquarian inventivness and virgo detail.

Mars and Ceres pushes for resolution in issues of what to eat, where to eat, and how monye is spent in terms of food, individual situaitons will have to be kept in mind with teh Virgo placement, the Aquarius structure wants everyone to be on the same page for the same reasons.

It is going to be a strange week ahead, the shift into virgo will make everything more consistant, detail oriented, and structurally identified in terms of authority, leadership, and the chain of command. by sunday, the only inconjunct still in focus will be the chiron-Juno/Sun inconjunct, and then there will be a quick Libra lunar inconjunct to Uranus on sunday as well. Let the immediete issues of this week pass, teh chiron-Juno inconjunct will push for some resolution once we can focus on those issues, but use these other inconjuncts to clear out any other confusing issues that might clutter up any discussions on saturday and sunday.