Unexpected cards

cosmic_bubble

Woke up early this morning, expecting to do a short reading for myself about love and the state of affairs regarding a certain special someone ;) However, after I'd picked out the two cards to do this, I had a strong urge to draw out two more cards *scratches head*

It turns out that these two additional cards didn't really have much to do with the other two, but seemed to be crying out about another situation in my life to do with a close friend (which I'd been pushing aside..naughtily).

Has this ever happened to you in self-readings? It was quite strange, as if the cards didn't want to be packed away after I'd picked my initial cards :) They seemed to be saying 'we're not finished with you yet, missus!' :D

SunChariot

Yes. That is your intuition talking and intuition is a big part of Tarot. I have learnt it's best to always listen to it when that happens. It happens when there is something important you need to look at and/or know. And if you hear what the cards say and/or act on it it will help make your life easier and run more smoothly.

Babs

jmd

This is a good example why I personally consider that at times, instead of having a well constructed question, the cards to allowed to be cast without focus, without directed question, and without issue in mind - rather the narrative begins to weave a story that will (usually) show its own pertinance.

the_surfacer

Definitely -- once I felt like something was eating at me, but didn't know what it was, so I was going to lay out a general spread to try to figure it out. While I was shuffling, I dropped a few cards, and for some reason, instead of shuffling them back in like I normally would, I went ahead and took a look at them, and they explained exactly what was bothering me.

Sometimes the Universe isn't above little tricks like throwing some cards on the table without your conscious help. ;)