PDA

View Full Version : what the %!$@ is going on?? HELP!

scorpiana
25-08-2006, 13:01
in the last month, i have had nothing but problems:

had hangups on paychecks for 3 weeks now and the attendant financial difficulties, had strange issues with some of my customers in my online business (one of who called me a "bitch" for explaining my policies very politely), had an acquaintance of mine offer me money for sexual favors ouyt of the absolute blue (!), offended the driver of a shuttle van by asking if he was the driver, (he was not in a uniform and was so offended that he refused to drive me), had my hard drive crash and need replacing, had fedex deliver my new hard drive to the wrong address and then refuse to release it to me at the station because my name was misspelled on the slip, had to put my beloved cat to sleep after a sudden and very alarming illness, had a death in the family, and multitudes of other little cancellations, annoyances and general miscommunications.

is there anything happening astrologically that might explain the horror of my last month? i have sun, moon, mercury, venus and mars in scorpio, scorpio rising- is there something that is opposing these planets? can anyone give insight into when this will END? i am going nuts!

dadsnook2000
25-08-2006, 13:42
Saturn is in Leo and squares your Scorpio stuff. Saturn askes us to "define" ourselves. You are now being challenged, generally speaking, to:
** Saturn-Sun: define your attitudes, ego, will, creativity and identity.
** Saturn-Moon: define your emotions, habits and what you consider as basic needs -- are you carrying baggage that needs clearing out?
** Saturn-Mercury; reexamine the ways you perceive events and actions, how you catagorize them, how you use that knowledge and data.
** Saturn-Venus; what has to change in terms of what you desire and value?
** Saturn-Mars; how do you use and commit your energies? Is it necessary to start and stop, to strategize all of your moves and actions?

Dave

rainwolf
25-08-2006, 14:17
Oh that was easy! Wouldve taken me a while to figure that out :laugh:

Seems logical

Minderwiz
26-08-2006, 05:27
Dave may well be right here - however if it were simply Saturn transits, you would be in for a fairly long term problem. As you say this started a month ago and Saturn's been in Leo for some time, there may be other factors unless your Scorpio planets are all in the second half of the sign.

Look what planets rule your second and third houses (probably second is Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter and third is probably Capricorn ruled by Saturn - leading to reinforcing Dave's poit) however it's just possible that Saturn rules the second.

Also look where both these planets are in your chart. It's possible if either or both are weakly placed, that some short term transit has affected them and in turn these two houses. The second rules your money and physical possessions and the third rules short journeys and routines. Both of these seem to have been affected.

Come back with what you have found and we can take it from there

scorpiana
26-08-2006, 05:36
here is a link to my chart:

http://rep.astrology.com/free/11066/4783/gif1.html

hopefully, that can provide some more insight. any information is greatly appreciated as i am losing my mind.

Minderwiz
26-08-2006, 07:13
Thanks,

Dave's very right - Saturn is currently squaring your Ascendant through transit ans will go on to repeat this with your natal Sun, Venus and Moon, so you have some more pain to come, I'm afraid. Saturn is currently in it's detriment of Leo, so any Saturn contacts tend not to be all that helpful at the moment.

In your natal chart Jupiter does indeed rule your resources and Saturn rules the routine small journeys (both physical and mental). Jupiter is actually well dignified in your chart but Saturn is in an awful state. Although it trines your Ascendant and Sun natally, this Saturn will not do good, indeed it can easily be an obstacle and a nasty one at that. The trine to the Ascendant by transiting Saturn will have reverberations for the natal connection.

scorpiana
26-08-2006, 10:23
great..any idea how long this spell of crap will actually last? is there any good news? anything in my chart that indicates i will get through this without slitting my wrists?

YDM42
26-08-2006, 20:22
I really feel for you scorpiana

Just wanted to say that I'm a leo and I have also had one heck of a month...I'm watching that calender, today is the 26th...and counting! same with my capricorn son...it's been rough, makes me want to look more into astrology.

I hope someone can give you positive answers soon. I dont understand all this stuff, but I can certainly relate.

cheekyminx
26-08-2006, 20:36
<<<Scorpiana>>>>

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time. I can really relate. I truely do hope that it will only be a short period for you and not a year like I had in 2000 (cross my fingers) My year was dreadful my dad passed away (after a long battle with cancer) I lost my job, my car got stolen & was trashed, my b/f left me (no real reason) I lost about $3000.

I didn't realise that one could relate what happens to them by their astrological chart, in a sense of bad things or good things to come. It does sound interesting though.

Chin up Scorpiana, I do hope your luck changes soon. By the way I too am a Scorpiana....my moon sign:)

Minderwiz
27-08-2006, 06:06
Unfortunately Saturn will take till around the end of November to work its way through to your Venus and then it will turn retrograde and work it's way back again and finally turn direct and repeat it all over again. So one way or another you're living with this transit through into the first quarter of next year.

The good news, in so far as there is good news is that the initial intensity will wear off and during the retrograde phase you're likely to be accomodation and absorbing the situation and will have adapted and learned the lessons by the final direct transit.

You're in for something of a learning curve here. :(

Your best approach is to be positive and have a relook at yourself - treat it as a sort of stocktaking from which you may well learn a lot.

scorpiana
27-08-2006, 13:53
urgghhh..

guess now is not the best time to plan a move, though i desperately want to leave..the moving truck would likely burst into flames with all my posessions aboard.

ravenest
29-08-2006, 14:50
urgghhh..

guess now is not the best time to plan a move, though i desperately want to leave..the moving truck would likely burst into flames with all my posessions aboard.

Perhaps this is what you need to do? see below

I decided it was better to PM you.

scorpiana
29-08-2006, 14:54
i very much want to but am paralyzed with fear that it will only make my situation worse. i keep drawing "the hanged man" which seems to reinforce all of these dire saturn transits. i have re-evaulated and determined i need to move on, but that is not a new thing- financially, there are hangups as well.

ravenest
29-08-2006, 15:07
The Hanged Man can mean sacrifice of what you are / were attached to so you can move on to what is more important in your evolution. Saturn is very difficult if you 'fight' it, however if you go where it is leading you it will help instead of hinder.

scorpiana
01-09-2006, 02:13
its just keeps getting better and better..more silliness and frustration to date. anyone know of a good resource for getting a chart read? i feel like i need some guidance.

Minderwiz
01-09-2006, 05:34
The best approach is to try and ignore it, honestly!

If you start taking the view that things can only go wrong, your own fear will indeed paralyse you and don't forget that Saturn is the planet of fear.

It's time to treat Saturn as one of those teachers that you don't like but actually does teach you something useful - treat this as a learning exercise that's going on in the background but do what you would normally do. If things seem to be going off track then try and see why and ask yourself how you might do things better.

Yes, I know it's easy to say and it really requires effort but Saturn always repays effort.

ravenest
01-09-2006, 12:12
Yes, I know it's easy to say and it really requires effort but Saturn always repays effort.

Yes, good point Minderwiz, I have noticed this. There are nodes after these ' Saturnian' experiences where it becomes clearer and we think 'Thats what it was all about.' and lo and behold, we are in a new place with new skills and new experience.

"... to live in joy and love and life
on evolutions anvil; life."