Sedona, Arizona

YogaSpider

Hi!

Haven't been around for a while...

I am traveling to Sedona, Arizona and I bet I can find a shop over there that sells tarot decks.

However, I know it can get very very touristy and instead of going through crappy tourist shops, I was wondering if any of you can show me the way to a spiritual shop that sells tarot decks...

If there is somebody out there who can help me out, I would be so happy :)

Love and Light,
YS

shadowdancer

I was there recently and thought it looked a wonderful place. It is not a large town, and did not appear to be over run with tourists, although the 'New Age' type shops were two a penny. Unfortunately we were on a tight schedule to get somewhere else, so could not stop, but my eyes were looking longingly at some of the shops we passed.

If I had the chance to stop there I would try and peruse as many as possible, just to experience the town and what it has to offer.

Davina

Alta

I was there about 5 years ago, and it really is not such a large town that you couldn't check out all the shops. So charming.
Take a helicopter ride over the area, you will be astounded. There are places to purchase the rides on main street and the trip to airport is not long.

Elven

I have not been there for such a long time - but I remember visiting a bookshop - The Eye Of The Vortex - which was pretty cool - they had decks!! I still have a bright pink bookmark from there :p It says 1405 W. Hwy 89A ...

Blessings
Elven x

Grizabella

I don't have an answer to this question, but I had to stop by to remark how amazing it is that a person in Australia can give an exact address to a shop selling tarot cards in Sedona, Arizona. Isn't the internet a wonderful place? :) I just think it's fantastic.

YogaSpider

Everybody thanks much for replying!

Yes, internet is a wonderful wonderful thing!!!!

Elven, thank you, I will check it out (and do a search on google :) )

We are going to stay at a hotel right in front of Bell Rock. I was told there is a major vortex on that Bell Rock.

I am so excited, I cannot wait! After this trip I am off to Questa, NM to attend a meeting at a spiritual shamanic training center...

Life is good...
thanks again all!

YS