Do you beleive?

william_james

Many upon many people have different oppions about this but do you believe that someone in england can do a card reading for someone in america?

Im just curious about what you think, I for one know that it can be done becuase I do it daily and ive never got it wrong so far (touch wood).

Silver_Skye

I certainly do. I don't think the person has to be sitting beside you or touching your deck, I think as long as you're thinking clearly about the person, you've developed the only connection you need.

Sulis

william_james said:
Many upon many people have different oppions about this but do you believe that someone in england can do a card reading for someone in america?

I certainly do believe it because I've done it, with good results many times :)

Apollonia

I don't think it makes any real difference whether the person is across the street or half a world away. I'm in North America, and I've read for people in India, Brazil, Africa, you name it. One of my "regulars" is from Australia. For me, the information I receive is not limited by time or space, so it shouldn't matter.

a_shikhs

Yes I do believe in doing readings for people living all over the world. That's exactly how we all read for each other here on AT.. :)

MeeWah

That is what is what we do here.

Readings not dictated by space/location nor time, but by intent.

Disa

I agree, it's all about tapping into energy. If you can do that, you can read someone in the room or someone on the other side of the planet.

SunChariot

william_james said:

Im just curious about what you think, I for one know that it can be done becuase I do it daily and ive never got it wrong so far (touch wood).

I don't just believe, I am convinced of it. I only read for others over the Net (well I have done a few readings for friends here that I type up and hand to them--the point being I never read for others in person.)

I live in Canada. And I have done readings for others in Holland and India with not problems at all, they were just as accurate as the readings I did for others closer by. Some of these have been for people who were complete strangers to me and that asnwers were still right.

In fact I will be getting a web site over the next few months where I will be doing readings professionally, and I hope to hear from people from all over the world there,

Babs

zach bender

I have done only one, for someone on one of these forums, and according to her feedback it seemed largely accurate. But the story the cards told does also correspond, in its general outlines, with an archetype in my own thinking, so what does that mean? that the archetype has validity? or that my narration was persuasive to her? or that something paranormal is going on? For myself, I remain agnostic on the subject.

zb

Zephyros

I do believe that it can be done, and I myself have done readings in the readings exchange, when all I ahd to go on was a nick name. However, I prefer not to do those kinds of readings now, because they take too much time and effort. You have to do the reading, write it all down, type it all up and then send it off. I prefer to do readings facfe to face, but only out of laziness, not anything else...:)