Good clairvoyant readers?

scorpiana

can anyone recommend a good method/source for finding a clairvoyant reader? i know that many people advertise as clairvoyant, but i have only encountered one or two in my lifetime. i have an important question to ask and am too muddled to make sense of my own readings on it or concentrate enough to hear my own guides. i want to find a reader who can really connect with my situation and fill me in. any advice?

Kahlie

Plan on writing an Article on this soon, but haven't started yet.

1) Find somebody who gives you a good 'vibe'
2) People with boast like: "3rd generation" usually aren't too good - why else do they have to tell you their mother or grandmother or whatever was clearvoyant too - doesn't say anything about them
3) Slick pictures usually aren't real, if it feels fake, it is fake. And even if the Reader is real - what kind of ethics are it to put a fake picture out...
4) Look for a return policy - does this Clearvoyant seem to care or not?

Just some quick tips,

Kahlie

Moon mind

I do have readings with Sonia Choquette...
I found her very acurete , down to earth, logical, and very clairvoyant...

blackroseivy

I had one with Gina Pace ("Wicce" of the Pagan Tarot). She FLABBERGASTED me!!! Just a recommendation!

Ambience

Hi there....

I'm wanting to practice doing some readings at some point. I can do you a general clairvoyance & card reading also. Pm me if you are interested.

Love

Jane xx

p.s if you browse my past history you will see i did some clairvoyant readings in the past - i think i offered 3 card gilded tarot readings but i still haven't managed to finish them all as i'ts incredibly draining.

I did however do around 5 i believe, and had some feedback, which you will be able to see how accurate i am.

If not, good luck, the offer is there for you :)

psychic sue

Ask people who have had readings - word of mouth recommendation is by far the best. You could go to a psychic fayre and check out the mediums there - then ask people waiting in the line what that particular medium is like.

Also you may feel drawn to one particular reader - go with that intuition - it's because they have something to say that you need to hear.

Good luck

Sue x

gorgeousbutterfly

"I do have readings with Sonia Choquette..."

doesn't she write many books and have oracle decks in her name? thats pretty amazing you had a reading with her!! it must of been expensive too!! she seems very very visual in her writing so i'm sure she is very very clairoyant.

MysticRose

I am clairvoyant but I just get what comes visually. It may or may not be related to what someone is asking me about. My guides sometimes chime in but not always. I am also curious who others recommend too because I can't always interperet correctly for myself so it would be good to find someone to exchange with.

magpie9

I know an absolutely amazing, caring and tender-hearted clairvoyant reader here. PM me if you want contact info.

Brigantia

Late to the party, but why do you particularly want a clairvoyant reading?

How do you define that, anyway.

Why do you think any reader skilled at their craft wouldn't be able to help you?

Not being antagonistic, just curious.