Black Tourmaline & Electrical Problems

KaiMoonshadow

I'm just a bit curious if anyone else has had electrical problems when using Black Tourmaline?

I bought a tiny piece of black tourmaline several months ago to tape to the back of my mobile (cell) phone to try to limit the amount of harmful emanations... Unfortunately, it seems the stone was a lot more powerful than I anticipated! It didn't matter if I had full signal strength or none at all... If someone rang me and I picked up all they could hear was crackling and strange electronic sounds. This continued even after I took the stone off the phone, cleansed it and put it away. It is not so bad now (about 4 months after I put it on) but it does still happen and the phone company have said they don't know what is wrong with it and that the best thing I can do is get a new one.

Shortly after the problems with the phone, several other items in our house went a bit strange around the stone including a computer which promptly died and will now only turn on occassionally.

I have spoken to all of my crystal-using friends and none of them have had a negative experience with black tourmaline so I'm wondering if it's just me or if others have had a similar problem?

manhattan9thgate

call your utility and tell them to get their act together

I have a lovely decorative obelisk, quartz with black tourmaline inclusions. no probs.

MysticRose

tourmalines should not be used around electrical items... it has a strong conductive vibe and can push energies through both ends.

chrisam-crystals

do you know something.....i'm a crystal worker and i have NEVER had any experiences with crystals and stones like the ones that i have read about! lol

i have tried attaching a clear quartz to the fuel pipe on my car to increase fuel efficiency....did nothing.

i have attached stones to this that and the other.....and nothing has ever happened.

gonna go off now and sit in the corner and sulk....lol

jue xx

FantasyWorld

MCsea said:
A very potent stone,

check out

http://www.kiflow.com/info/tourmaline.html

Tourmaline is pyroelectric (generates electricity with heat), and piezoelectric (generates electricity with pressure).

MARINA

})
Just ordered a necklace and bracelet:bugeyed: can't stop spending money!!!
Can't wait till they get here so I can try them out! I love Tourmaline especially black!!!

MCsea

FantasyWorld - I agree,
I love this stone, I also find it does not 'run out' as quick as other stones..
just love it

MARINA

FantasyWorld

My order came today and I am wearing now;)

I have been taking black tourmaline with me to work here and there for protection but due to the manager I feel "it's" not even enough but look forward to wearing the Ion jewelery and seeing/feeling the effects....

ravenest

FantasyWorld said:
})
Just ordered a necklace and bracelet:bugeyed: can't stop spending money!!!
Can't wait till they get here so I can try them out! I love Tourmaline especially black!!!

Lets hope you dont have a pacemaker!!!