Quick question!

Azarial

When charging a deck underneath the moonlight, do you put the cards in order before you set them outside? Or do you just put them outside in whatever order the cards are in?

-Pamela

Alta

Although I have never done this, somehow the idea of putting the cards into order first seems good.

Ambience

I would agree...

I have read to cleanse a deck you put them in order first so i would say the same applies when you are cleansing by moonlight.

Goodluck,
Love Janey xx

Azarial

This is gonna take me a while then. I have 20 decks that need charging!

-Pamela

Azarial

Ok! I got my tarot decks all nicely lined up underneath the light of the moon. I am hoping that the eclipse energy adds some extra bang to my deck. I once charged my decks outside during a thunderstorm. The energy in my decks on that day was absolutely amazing. I could actually feel a zap of energy when I picked them up. So we will see what this brings.

-Pamela

raeanne

Hi Azarial,
I would think an eclipse would diminish the energy since it diminishes the moon light. But, maybe since the Earth's shadow is passing over the moon it would charge your deck with an energy about shadowy things. Since the moon turns a blood red during a lunar eclipse I would think the energy would be darker. Let us know what happens.

MeeWah

Azarial: I do it either way, with & without putting the cards in order. Seems to work regardless & based on intent.