who does the card remind you of??

shadowdancer

I know there were a few who thought the Fool from Gilded reminded them of the President of the USA, Mr Bush himself. (I have to say the likeness, although co-incidental was there)

this is for those in the UK who have seen the programme My Hero -
Don't you think the Faith card looks a little like the guy who plays Tyler?

I don't mean that to be disrespectful either, but for some reason when I see the card, I just have a fleeting image of that character.

Does anyone else have a card they see which makes them think "that reminds of me of......." (Fill in the gap)

Davina

shadowdancer

oops just realised this is probably posted on the wrong category so feel free to move it over :D

Sorry about that

Davina

Deana

A woman from the Morgan-Greer Three of Cups has always looked like Madonna to me.

The Druidcraft Hierophant looks just like a cousin of mine whom I can't stand.

A lot of people seem to think the Sun in World Spirit looks like Nixon (I don't see it, personally, but I always "see" Nixon as an old man in my head).

The Strength card in Robin Wood looks like Kirsten Dunst.

Grizabella

The Knight of Pentacles in the Aquarian is my youngest son.

The Four of Pentacles in the Fenestra is my youngest daughter.

The Queen of Wands in the Gilded is Elizabeth Taylor when she was young.

I'll post some more if I run across them because I know there are more, but those three were the first to come to my mind.

Chronata

I always thought maybe I was a little crazy because I keep seeing friends of mine in the cards!

I have an old friend, who looks exactly like the Magician in the Robin Wood...(or at leats used to...when i was still talking to him...)

and my Ex boyfriend is someone in Waking the Wild Spirit...I don't remember which card...I only remember that I gasped and dropped it when I saw it...because the resemblence is just uncanny!

I had a teacher who looked exactly like the Queen of Pentacles from the Hanson Roberts...so I always relate that particular card to folks who are teachers!

My spouse fancies himself to be the four of swords...because in many decks he really does resemble that card! (the Sacred Rose, and the Buckland Romani come to mind...but I know there are others...)

I don't look like anybody in any of my decks. I think that's probably a good thing! :D

baba-prague

I've been told several times that the Queen of Swords in the Tarot of Prague IS Mary Greer. I can't judge as I haven't ever met Mary, but here is the card:

Attachments

• Q_sw_large.jpg
    Q_sw_large.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 152

mabthescorpio

The man on the Morgan-Greer Lover's card always looked like Jesus to me, lol.

northsea

I can't use the Druidcraft because many of them appear related to the Star Trek Enterprise's "Q" character (something about the pointy lips and beady eyes).

Robin Wood 9 of Wands - Who's Roger Daltrey

Robin Wood World - Bette Midler

Robin Wood Hanged Man - Vincent VanPatton

Old Path Page of Pentacles - 60s flower-power era Mick Jagger

That's all, for now.

CrystalKeeper

In the New Palladini I think the Knight of Pentacles and the King of Swords looks like a person that I care about with dark hair and magic hazel eyes.

What's really cool is the Knight of Pentacles is ruled by the sign of Capricorn, and the person that the knight looks like has a birthday on January 3rd! He's also a patient and orderly scientist! Those two cards "suit" him perfectly!

6 Haunted Days

mabthescorpio said:
The man on the Morgan-Greer Lover's card always looked like Jesus to me, lol.

It's weird, that man on the Lover's card looks just like an old lover LOL