Shopping Spree...

Razordance

Well, we have a psychic fair in town this weekend, so of course I spent too much money. (And I didn't even buy any decks...)

My new finds:

Wire wrapped clear quartz pendant.
Fancy jasper pendulum.
Shiva Lingham pendulum.
Pocket sized pieces of Malachite, Aquamarine, Tangerine Quartz, Chrysacolla, Lapis, Black Tourmeline, Blue Lace Agate, Garnet, Unakite and a Citrine Point.

I'm a happy camper :)

cheekyminx

maybe it was the weekend to NOT buy any tarot decks but crystals? Same thing happened to me, went to the mystic shop, the deck I wanted was given to someone else (who wanted it of course) and I end up buying the crystal bible and 4 crystals....

Alta

Razordance, sounds like a lovely opportunity. In my province the acknowledged best rock show is 6 or 7 hours drive away and I never had the energy to go. But recall them from my youth when we lived much closer.

Yes cheekyminx, it was likely just a 'crystal weekend' for you!!! :)

sharpchick

Razordance said:
I'm a happy camper :)

And if you are like me, you are turning those stones over and over in your hands, holding them up to the light, and finding new views of beauty you haven't seen before.

Enjoy. . .

Razordance

That's exactly what I'm doing. And one of the first interesting things I found out is that my quartz pendant appears to be a record keeper. :)