Apophyllite

elviefae

Over the weekend I went to my favorite rock shop and picked up some new stones. Got some moss agates, spirit quartz, turquoise and 2 of them are Apophyllite.. One of the apophyllite's is clear with some pinkish color to it..I love that one. And the other is a very light greenish in color (that one was in a box with the word "prehnite" on it) --it seemed like a good one for working with the faeries.

They're both so interesting and beautiful but they seem so very fragile, they seem like they can crumble. Can anyone recommend a good way to clear them? So far I'm just using intention and white light..but I'd love to hear other alternatives.

Also, would love to hear personal experience with these if anyone would like to share. Thanks!

chrisam-crystals

anything like that needs to be placed either in the moon or sun, or alternatively on a cluster.

or you could get some clear quartz or amethyst or citrine points and place them in a circle around the one that needs cleansing - make sure the points are pointing at it.

jue xx

Briar Rose

I love Prehnite. Great calming stone for me. Jue's right about the cleansing. I always rinse mine under running water. We have well water, so I am lucky there.

Jue's right about placing them on clusters. I had some very dull smokey quartz points and it's taking weeks, but they are coming back to life.

I used to have a potted tree inside the house, so I got to placce my Crystals in the soil and the Crystals would just pop with color after that!

I also burn lots of sage, which clears the air.

It's always a blessing to get new Crystals. The Earth is so good to us.

elviefae

Thank you both! I put them both in a plant outside in the sun. I kept an eye on them to make sure some of the pale colors didn't fade and I left them there for a few hours. Everything seemed to go good. I appreciate all your suggestions. I may try indoor plants for clearing these in the winter. Thank you!

chrisam-crystals

elvie, the sun will only bleach them badly if you leave them outside or on a windowsill constantly for days and days in strong sunlight.

so don't worry about a couple of hours, babes. ;)

you will also find that your plants like having crystals around them.......and the fae too. :D

jue xx

elviefae

chrisam-crystals thank you! Thats good to know. I'm glad that they don't lose color as quickly as I thought.

chrisam-crystals

nah, it takes an age before they start to change.

jue xx