Umbrae

Grizabella

Here's an "in fun" challenge for you, my man. Maybe you'll take me up on it. :D

I was just thinking it would be interesting if you were to match some of us with a deck you think would "fit" us individually. I'm betting you can do it, at least for the people you've observed a little while. I was inspired to this by some other threads---Dwaas in particular who mentioned a deck you recommended for her. It would be an exercise in reading people instead of cards, and I think you're probably pretty keen with that.

Thing is, though, you're respectfully requested not to suggest a blanket IIT for everyone. :p

If you're not willing to do it, maybe you could get that Dan guy you channel to do it for some of us. :D

Deana

Ooh...this sounds fun. *pops some popcorn for a good thread*

huredriel

Wanders in, settles down next to Deana ......... hmm popcorn ........ now is that with sugar, toffee or salt?

connegrl

Red licorce whips go good with popcorn. I'll put water on for tea. This could take awhile.

Jen

Annabelle

Oooh, this could be fun. Gets comfy, reaches for some popcorn, and passes around a big box of Raisinets...

thinbuddha

Miss Cleo for everyone!

Grizabella

OK now where's Umbrae?

Stomping and clapping and chanting Umbrae! Umbrae! Umbrae! :D

Is Umbrae in the building yet? I thought I saw his motorcade down the street. There was this guy in the limo who looked like this: :smoker:

Alissa

(Umbrae is dusting the road with his feet... travelling to spread the good news of tarotgarden.com to the masses - could be gone for quite a while, honestly. Thought to let others know who are patiently waiting, in case his arrival to this thread isn't exactly immediate....)

Grizabella

Well, shucks!

Anything worth doing is worth waiting for, though, right? We'll wait.

Lion-O

but, but, but ?

Isn't this a bit cheating? ;)

Most of us (to my knowledge) have talked and raved about the decks we like most. And as everyone knows, you'll get the best results with a deck which really appeals to you. So unless I'm overlooking the obvious here; doesn't this merely require her to go over the forums to get a little more impression of the inhabitants? :)