Venus Neptune square

Belatrix

What is your opinion about Venus Neptune square?

YDM42

I'm working on this one also, so I will be watching this thread.

isthmus nekoi

I've seen all "hard" Venus-Neptune contacts bestow a very sensitive, receptive understanding of art, especially music, visual arts, dance and poetry. I can honestly say that every single chart I've seen w/the conj, square and opposition is associated w/some sort of art appreciation, if not significant talent. These have been charts from people of many different demographics (age, gender, ethnicity etc). But I haven't seen photography emphasized despite the fact that Neptune supposedly rules film. This is the only consistent expression I've found of the combo.

Other possibilities:
- difficulties with being frugal (leaky money)
- relationships w/attraction to "victims" or w/a saviour complex
- promiscuity or lack of vested interest in monogamy

Ebertin says:
- erotic imagination, illusion
- sensitiveness in love, easily influenced, great receptivity for beauty, art and music. A dreamy nature, good taste, high ideals
- mistaken sense of love, lack of good taste, indecision, uncertainty, seducible character, erotic abberations (in - wonder what he meant by this lol)
- inclination to mysticism, romantic reverie, poorly developed sense of reality, artistic interests, sensitive nervous/glandular system
- artists, musicians, mystics, dreamers and visionaries

Steven Arroyo gives a pretty good description of the energies in either his natal chart interpretation book or his karma book.

star-lover

just a few random thoughts

I have a very wide venus-neptune conjunction (just under 8 degrees)
in my life this has manifested as the dreamy hopeless romantic in relationships
and very gullible

rubbish with money lol not because I am but because I cannot be bothered, theres loftier things in life to think about - take one look at the dow jones index or bloomberg television and i think *omg* how boring - who wants to know LOL

love romantic films/lyrics/glamour

the more creative side - I have studied art and art appreciation and also interior design

its something to do with wanting to bring the ideal as much as possible into the sphere of libra and 2nd/7th houses

so I would say my aspect bears some of the hallmarks in real life

as to venus SQUARE neptune - its normally the squares which pressure a person into making something of that aspect more than easy trines or sextiles

I would expect to see this aspect in famous artists/performers charts

but for all aspects I would see compassion, and a kind sensitive unselfish nature and a very strong imagination/creative

also putting others on a pedestal and seeing their better natures all the time despite what reality tells them, which can lead to disappointment and disillusionment

venus-neptune - keep your eyes open, your feet on the ground and it should make it a bit easier but never let go of your dreams

last thought - substance abuse - only for the reason to get away from ugly boring reality and more towards the perfect ideal or the better place you think neptune goads towards - definitely a drinker/smoker aspect for sure

I would also see this as a possible depression aspect - saturn/reality holds most of the trumps and if you have a strong neptune influence i think it can lead to depression

venus-neptune - a seeking of the spiritual in relationships whether with friends or intimate partners or even worse lol - business partners/colleagues

neptune has its downsides but boy does it have its brilliant upsides as long as you try keep it in balance!

p.s. isthmus i think when neptune was discovered photography was too...and film came after photography - but its all one and the same