PDA

View Full Version : failed 3 times what should i do

Jascrystal
29-09-2006, 05:40
I failed a exam three times even though i study nothing seems to be working for me is there any good success stones or study stones

thank you

Alta
29-09-2006, 07:48
Depends on what you mean by 'study stones'. More something to stimulate memory or intellect, or something aimed at keeping your focus and concentration high?

For concentration: quartz, carnelian, fluorite and tourmaline are recommended.

For memory: amethyst, beryl, carnelian and topaz.

If comprehension of the naterial is the problem, i.e. you study but cannot 'get' the material: jade, lapis and rhodocrosite as supposed to be helpful.

By success do you mean success in exams or success in life generally? If in the exams the above should help.

Otherwise obsidian.

Jascrystal
29-09-2006, 08:27
are there certain colors of these stones that i should get

Alta
29-09-2006, 09:09
I think in earlier posts you said that you did buy at least one crystal book. Try checking these out in your book and see what you think.

floracove
29-09-2006, 10:43
I've read that some Lavendar oil on a cloth or hankie is good for soothing while taking tests, maybe give that a try...

wizzle
29-09-2006, 13:30
I think Marion has outlined a great choice of stones. But remember that stones work somewhat slowly. Sooooooo......

Really analyze your difficulties. Are you just plain nervous when you come to an exam???? I sense that. If this is the case, no stone which deals with memory will be of use. You willl need a stone which calms your nerves rather than one that helps with memory.

Sometimes we don't know our own problems. So you might want to ask your friends to help you define your needs.

Ciao

avw

Briar Rose
29-09-2006, 14:11
Try Ginkgo Baloba from the health food store. I sent you a PM.

raeanne
30-09-2006, 02:34
Hi Jascrystal,
Marion gave a good list of stones. There are some other things that can also help. Check your local library and see if they have the video "Where There's a Will, There's an A". (If your library doesn't have it, they can probably get it through interlibrary loan with little or not cost to you.) This is a good study skills video. It has a lot of good study techniques. I don't agree with all of them but you can pick the ones that you think will help you the most. They have videos for children, high school, and college levels. Also, there are CDs that can but you in the brain wave state that promotes good learning. One that I am familiar with is 'Brain Power'. It is put out by a company called BrainSync. Their web site is www.BrainSync.com. I know there are others available as well but I have personal experience with BrainSync products, including Brain Power. I used this CD when I was getting my Master of Astronomy degree. I don't know what grade I would have gotten without it but with it I graduated with 'High Distinction'. One more thing...good studying requires good nutrition and proper sleep. Make sure you are eating well with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, drinking lots of good water, and getting at least 8 hours of sleep each night. Hang in there, you will win!