Crystal suggestions needed

Iona

Hi all,

I have two upcoming work related events (one kind of a welcome party and one work meeting, both with many people at once) and I’m basically terrified. I have not natural social skills and to make it better, the language we’ll be communicating with is not my native one. I’m far more scared because of the meetings in themselves than for the consequences (I mean, I’ve been told they’re happy with my work, it’s not that I’m anticipating bad news or something, it’s the socializing thing that scares me). I already had a meeting with them earlier this year (abroad) but it seemed easier because I was interacting with one/two people at the same time- but all the same I felt stupid afterwards). I’ve tried to skip both events this time to no avail (where’s a highly infectious flu when you need it?!).

I was not sure where to post this exactly because I don’t know if crystals can help me being so close to the event (8th-14 October week)
I’m already taking Bach’s rescue remedy but I thought maybe I could ask for some suggestions with crystals. I have no time to go and buy some more so here is what I got: Blue Agate, Amazonite, Amethyst, Aventurine, a tiny Citrine, Hematite, Jade, Lapislazuli, Onyx, Snowflake Obsidian, a tiny Pyrite, Sodalite, Tiger eye, Turqoise, and clear and rose quartz.

Any suggestions, please?

Kahlie

I suggest you take Snowflake Obsidian if it's easy for you to take. While normally not a 'confidence' stone, it does work on your Shadow Side. Which means that suppressed fears, irritational beliefs etc. will be neutralised. Start wearing it already before the event, and you should notice that your fears are abating.

If this is not the case - I've seen people who are so afraid of intergrating their shadow side that the Snowflake Obsidian is always cold in their hands - I suggest you take Tiger's Eye.

Kahlie

Iona

Kahlie said:
I suggest you take Snowflake Obsidian if it's easy for you to take. While normally not a 'confidence' stone, it does work on your Shadow Side. Which means that suppressed fears, irritational beliefs etc. will be neutralised. Start wearing it already before the event, and you should notice that your fears are abating.

If this is not the case - I've seen people who are so afraid of intergrating their shadow side that the Snowflake Obsidian is always cold in their hands - I suggest you take Tiger's Eye.

Kahlie

Thanks Kahlie... I had to smile when I saw it was you who first replied to my post (you were the first one too to reply to my first shared reading in this forum ;) )
I'll keep both tumblestones beside me for the week and will bring just one with me to the party (they are not 'wearable' but I guess it's ok too if I touch them frequently?)

Kahlie

Iona said:
Thanks Kahlie... I had to smile when I saw it was you who first replied to my post (you were the first one too to reply to my first shared reading in this forum ;) )
I'll keep both tumblestones beside me for the week and will bring just one with me to the party (they are not 'wearable' but I guess it's ok too if I touch them frequently?)

Sure. You could also lay them on your nightstand (but this might inspire dreams) or do what a friend of mine does - wear them in her bra. (Not advisable when the stones are really big though!)

I have my own pouch that I wear around my neck. A friend of a friend made it for me of leather. Later I found similar designs in the stores named: "Medicine Pouches". I just thought it was cute and wanted one.

Good luck with your socializing!

Kahlie

chrisam-crystals

you already have 3 in your collection which are good for bringing your confidence out.....citrine, hematite and clear quartz.

you can actually program the clear quartz to help with anything that you want - it is handy for when you don't have a specific stone handy. ;)

citrine - helps you to put into words what you are thinking and feeling, so it is great in meetings. it raises self-esteem and confidence, and brings an inner calm within.

hematite - it is beneficial for legal situations, so i would think it would be ok for major meetings! timid women are strengthened by it and it boosts self-esteem, and also your concentration.

if you keep your piece of clear quartz with one of them - or the snowflake obsidian that kahlie suggested - it will increase the potency of their energies.

but also remember that in order for the stone to work for you, you will need to cleanse it of negative energy that it has picked up - although citrine does not need this as it transmutes negative into positive.

just give them a really good soapy wash and sit down in a quiet room and hold one of them in your writing hand, and tell it what you want it to help you with....you may feel silly, but you are "programming" it to aline its energy with yours.

good luck with it all......you will do just fine.;)

jue xx

Iona

chrisam-crystals said:
you already have 3 in your collection which are good for bringing your confidence out.....citrine, hematite and clear quartz.

you can actually program the clear quartz to help with anything that you want - it is handy for when you don't have a specific stone handy. ;)

citrine - helps you to put into words what you are thinking and feeling, so it is great in meetings. it raises self-esteem and confidence, and brings an inner calm within.

hematite - it is beneficial for legal situations, so i would think it would be ok for major meetings! timid women are strengthened by it and it boosts self-esteem, and also your concentration.

if you keep your piece of clear quartz with one of them - or the snowflake obsidian that kahlie suggested - it will increase the potency of their energies.

but also remember that in order for the stone to work for you, you will need to cleanse it of negative energy that it has picked up - although citrine does not need this as it transmutes negative into positive.

just give them a really good soapy wash and sit down in a quiet room and hold one of them in your writing hand, and tell it what you want it to help you with....you may feel silly, but you are "programming" it to aline its energy with yours.

good luck with it all......you will do just fine.;)

jue xx

Thanks for your suggestions, Jue. I've been reading with interest some threads about 'programming/charging' crystals but I got confused about which time it's the best to do it, moon/sun baths, in plain water or salt, bury them in the ground, etc... But I think I will keep it simple and do as you suggested.

Thanks again to both of you. I'm really nervous and I have only one week left; I understand this may sound exaggerated, but these kind of things really make me want to find a cave and hide myself in.

Iona