PDA

View Full Version : Did it again lol

cheekyminx
01-10-2006, 14:57
Went into the New Age shop, bought some crystals...had stood infront of the crystal section, repeated each crystals name....some I already knew....so I get home and for the life of me couldn't remember two that I had bought. Searched through the bible and couldn't find any crystals that looked like these two*sigh*

One crystal is a pale blue/grey while the other is pale orange....the scan hasn't captured the colours properly - sorry.

Thank you

NOTE
I have updated the photo, but it includes another 4 crystals that I'm not sure of. Thankfully Chrisam-crystals helped me work out a fair few of them, but the scanned copy I sent her wasn't very clear, so I hope this one is. The blue ones are Lapis yeah?

Thanks again

The crystals are; Sodalite, Sodalite, Lepidolite, Citrine, Angelite, died howlite

redflash
01-10-2006, 18:54
Maybe orange calcite ?

Kahlie
01-10-2006, 18:56
One looks like Blue Calcite, it sometimes looks like it has tiny chips and is also sometimes called: "Crackle Calcite". I don't think it's Banded or Laced Agate, since I can't see bands.

The other one looks like orange or honey Calcite :)

Kahlie

cheekyminx
01-10-2006, 19:00
Thank you :)

Its a shame the scan didn't come out clear :( I think one of them was calcite....the blue I think....should just go back to the shop lol Now which one of you looks like these two crystals lol

Netzach
01-10-2006, 19:00
Yes, I think they're blue calcite and honey calcite.

chrisam-crystals
01-10-2006, 19:09
cheeky......you need to get the shop assistant to write the names down! lol

what made you get these two in particular?

jue xx

cheekyminx
01-10-2006, 19:30
Cheeky is an air sign lol a double air sign to be exact. I honestly looked at each crystal, said their name over and over, well in my head.....7 in total. But trust me to forget 2 of them.

Reason being I want a HUGE crystal collection, just like most of you want a huge tarot...ahh...er....um...lots & lots of decks :)

I never realised how beautiful turquoise is and how pretty snowflake obsidian is.

chrisam-crystals
01-10-2006, 20:52
i love snowflake obsidian.....as soon as i see it i am instantly taken to snowy places! lol

and what kind of turquoise have you got, green or blue?

personally i prefer green, as blue always reminds me of that horrid dyed howlite that is often passed off as it. :(

jue xx

cheekyminx
01-10-2006, 21:01
Blue turquoise and the obsidian has lots of snowflakes on it:)

Kahlie
01-10-2006, 21:18
*sniff* I just saw your new scan... I just keep thinking MINE! MINE! Give them to me ! Never mind me ;)

The Top left blue one could be Sodalite, but it's hard to say. My Lapis Lazuli has the distinct flakes of .... <forgot name> that are copper coloured.

Kahlie

Disa
01-10-2006, 22:25
That one on the bottom left- the orangy yellow one- looks like Citrine to me .

chrisam-crystals
01-10-2006, 23:15
kahlie, it is pyrite that is sometimes included in lapis lazuli. ;)

cheekyminx
03-10-2006, 17:13
I bought more crystals today :D Moonstone, Aventurine, Labradorite, Ruby in Ziosite & Kyanite. This time I got the names of them. I asked the lady to tell me what the nameless stones were lol So now my crystals have names :party:

Thanks again to all of you who replied to my thread.

Razordance
04-10-2006, 13:39
The one in the middle of the bottom row looks like it could be Angelite.

Sorry, didn't realize that you already had IDs. Kyanite is a wonderful, soothing stone, one of my favorites. Very strong energy. When I first got it I was carrying it with quartz points without realizing the effect it would have, and the amplified energy had me wired for 3 days...