crystals to balance chakras

cheekyminx

Just wondering, which crystal or crystals would be best used to align my chakras. Last medium I saw said mine were out of alignment.....but she wasn't sure which crystal would be the best.

Thank you

Kahlie

Sorry - First Reaction - What a Crappy Medium! How can you say something like that and worry a person... *grumble* *grumbles something more about responsibility*

I'm currently writing an Article on Chakra Balancing and how to diagnose which Chakra's are out of alignment. It's for the Spiritual Fellowship Group that I host (Newsletter of October). The actual articles usually appear for free on my website in the following 2 weeks. So you can check them out by the end of October.

For a quick - but not always too accurate - diagnosis try one of the many online tests. You can find one at: http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

After you find out which are out of balance - there are thousands of websites with different systems for which Crystal belongs to which Chakra.

Hope this helps,

Kahlie

chrisam-crystals

some bloody medium.....so she knows enough about chakras to say that yours are out of balance, but gives no advice about how to sort them out?

what a crock of wotsit....

anyway, i've just said your kyanite thread that you can use it to realign your chakras....;)

jue xx

cheekyminx

Thank you :)

I did the test & my root, sacral, navel and third eye are under -active. Heart, throat and crown are active, but have lowish %

I'll be holding on tight to my kyanite then lol

Kahlie

cheekyminx said:
Thank you :)

I did the test & my root, sacral, navel and third eye are under -active. Heart, throat and crown are active, but have lowish %

I'll be holding on tight to my kyanite then lol

I suggest you take a look at Mookaite, it's a type of Jasper. I use it for my lower three Chakra's when I get a bit unbalanced. See if it catches your fancy ;) That's usually a sure sign it's good for you =)

Kahlie

cheekyminx

Moonkaite is an Australian crystal :) Looks nice, think I have to have a look for it Tuesday. I love my Bible....though it doesn't have all the crystals :( boo hoo

Think Im gonna put all my crystals under my pillow tonight lol

Thanks again

Netzach

Some while back somebody on AT described a method she'd been taught for chakra balancing. I can't remember who it was or the title of the thread . . . however, I did copy it at the time so I hope whoever it was will forgive me for re-posting the whole thing here. I've tried it and found it very helpful. What she said was:

We used Icelandic Spar (clear) for the Crown chakra.
For the Third Eye Chakra we used the pink one (Mangano) which I had on the third eye for a couple of minutes as this is a very sensitive area.
Blue Calcite for the Throat.
Green for the Heart.
Lemon for Solar Plexus.
Orange for Sacral.
Red for Base.

All the stones were laid on the chakras. Well on the blankets we were under. Except for the Crown, which was placed just near the head (Crown), but not touching. I did not leave the Clear calcite there for the whole time, being a sensitive area.

We had hematite or smoky quartz placed at the feet for grounding. Once the calcite was laid on I did a Prayer/Meditation to tune into Healing Guides/Helpers/Angels and then sat back for the 20 mins. unless guided to move the stones.

The feeling was truly amazing and I can easily imagine doing this on your own at home.

The pieces of calcite used were no bigger than 2cm X 2cm.

We also learnt that calcite is the stone of change.
Red Calcite can be used on the thymus for HIV clients.
Orange Calcite removes mucous from the system, so can be placed on sinuses during flu/colds.

Calcite is amazingly cheap, so I think this quite a cheap and very effective stone lay out to use