PDA

View Full Version : a Crystal For anxiety?

firefli
03-10-2006, 05:38
does anyone know of a good crystal for anxiety specifically PTSD?

pls

thanks

redflash
03-10-2006, 06:28
Pink kunzite can be very helpful. x

firefli
03-10-2006, 21:34
Thank you redflash for your reply I will look for some online later it sounds very gentle too! Ah I just saw the words uk on your profile Hi to another one from England!!!

chrisam-crystals
03-10-2006, 22:23
forgive me for being thick, but what is PTSD?

there are lots of healing stones that will work on anxiety and depression, but the trick is finding out what causes it in the first place as each stone works on a specific problem.

jue xx

star-lover
03-10-2006, 22:31
PTSD must be post traumatic stress disorder

i'm not a crystal person but I know that Dr Bach rescue remedy is very good
(i'm assuming its safe to use alongside crystals as well, anyone?)

I'd also like to know which crystals would help

Good luck x

SilverCloudedWolf
05-10-2006, 05:58
When my dog was collided into by another one I used rhodonite and she's fine now (even with the other dog). I chose it based on my gut feeling and also using books which I know are based on human healing but there can't be much difference, if any, in effects between humans and animals.

Silver

MCsea
05-10-2006, 17:27
star-lover your right rescue remedy is brilliant and works fine along side crystals.
IMHO with PTSD 'rocks' that are insitu - outside - big rocks - like near the beach and waterfalls, lakes, bush/forest walks etc seem to work very well.... they are usually volcanic, but can be a variety of rocks and they are 'big'.

MARINA

geministar
06-10-2006, 12:40
Blue lace agate looks to be very calming to me.

chrisam-crystals
06-10-2006, 19:47
you need to look at how the stress is affecting you and then choose a stone for that purpose.

do you feel low and down, hyper, have panic attacks, claustophobia/agoraphobia, crying all the time...etc etc etc.

do you understand what i mean?

there isn't just one stone or crystal that works on anxiety, so you need to get to the root of the anxiety and what is causing it.

jue xx

Fallen Angel
12-10-2006, 20:58
you need to look at how the stress is affecting you and then choose a stone for that purpose.

do you feel low and down, hyper, have panic attacks, claustophobia/agoraphobia, crying all the time...etc etc etc.

do you understand what i mean?

there isn't just one stone or crystal that works on anxiety, so you need to get to the root of the anxiety and what is causing it.

jue xx

I have a friend who suffers badly from panic attacks and anxiety, he is on prescribed medication but he can not get off it, the withdrawl from it is crazy. So he really wants to get off, no way can he go cold turkey so Im hoping he can come down on the dose and use crystals. So this is really interesting for me.

Ive noted Pink Kunzite and Rhudonite, can you suggest any others and aslo what should/shouldnt be used together. Will it be a problem with him being on his medication? God, I really want to help him, please help :)

Nina*
12-10-2006, 22:27
According to the Crystal Bible kunzite *is* the best for panic attacks so I think I'd just try that.
Often it's not good, anyway, to use several crystals at the same time and you should also give it time to work properly.

I really hope this will help your friend. :)

Fallen Angel
12-10-2006, 22:50
Thanks, I`ll drop by tonight and pick some up, Im seeing him this weekend, I hope he is open to trying it :)

Umbrae
13-10-2006, 02:32
does anyone know of a good crystal for anxiety specifically PTSD?

pls

thanks

Onyx...it helped me (http://www.komotv.com/news/story.asp?ID=45412) carried a chunk in my pocket.