PDA

View Full Version : Quartz causing headaches?

Razordance
05-10-2006, 16:53
I bought a beautiful clear quartz pendant about a week and a half ago, and hung it from a leather cord to use as a necklace. Unfortunately, I'm finding that every time I wear it, I very quickly get a terrible headache. Has anyone heard of this before, or know how to prevent it? If it makes a difference, I think the crystal is a record keeper, and I'm starting to wonder if I was moved to pick it up for that reason as opposed to wearing it...

chrisam-crystals
05-10-2006, 19:26
have you cleansed it and tried to access the information which is inside it?

jue xx

floracove
05-10-2006, 22:30
to access the information which is inside it?

jue xx

oooh!
Do you have a link that would explain this?
As, I've never heard of doing this, and it sounds interesting.

Razordance
06-10-2006, 03:13
I have cleansed it, but have made only a cursory attempt to access what is stored in it. I tried to program it for protection... It is possible that that won't work with this type of crystal because it already has a purpose?

Emuishere
06-10-2006, 10:15
I'm not sure about that, but maybe the crystal's energy is too strong?

elviefae
06-10-2006, 13:08
Razordance, quartz is an amplifier so I'm wondering if actually the headaches are tension that was already there but not too noticeable until you used the quartz? I'm thinking that it amplified it, drawing your attention to it so that you can release it.

Just a thought..

chrisam-crystals
06-10-2006, 19:51
it could be because it is a record keeper and its energy is overwhelming you.....try getting a basic crystal and see what happens with it.

jue xx

Briar Rose
07-10-2006, 00:00
Congratulations on your new Crystal. They are very beautiful.

From what I have been reading, usually Crystals that have a pyramid(s) etched (naturally) on the face (of the point(s)) have the information stored in them.

You are suppose to rub your fingernail up (direction up is the point) to access info. Then to close it, rub your fingernail down (to the base).

The accessing comes from being present with the Crystal, clearing your mind, and then letting impressions come. Then you are suppose to write everything down.

I bought a couple of dozen clear points (again) and one of them has dozens of little pyramid shapes etched on the face. I never saw so many on a face. I couldn't count them all. Nope, I haven't accessed the info yet. This weekend I will try.

Has anyone kept a journal, or tried accessing info? Share please.