Let´s laugh at the Zodiac....

Ramses

AquarianGoddess made me remember of some astrological jokes...they are pretty funny...to me, at least...lol...so, here it goes ...

Question:How many Arians are necessary to change a light bulb???
Answer:One...but, he´ll need many lamps(crash...damn...crash...oh, another one...crash)

Q:How many Taurians are necessary to change a light bulb???
A: Only one...cause it´s HIS light bulb, and nobody else is allowed to touch it ...

Q:How many Geminis are necessary to change a light b. ???
A:Two...but, they´ll never do it- they´ll go on arguing about which one of them should do it, and what´s the best way to do that...

Q:How many Leos are necessary to ...???
A:Zero...they don´t change light bulbs...they have it changed...

Q:How many Virgos are necessary to change...???
A:One...but, it´ll take a long time until he calculates the best angle, position, time of the day,etc, to do the job...

Q:How many Scorpios are necessary to change a light bulb??
Scorpio: " Change the light bulb??!!!!!!...Why???...What´s your interest on that???...Why do you wanna change???! " ...

Q:How many Sagittarians are necessary to ...???
Sag.: " Hey...why change the light bulb when the day is so beautifull...Let´s go out for some adventure!!! " ...

Q:How many Pisceans are necessary to change a light bulb?
Piscean: " What light bulb??? " ...

Well, I hope you have enjoyed these simple jokes...and sorry for the other signs I left out of it...couldn´t think of what they do when in a light bulb situation...

LOVE,PEACE AND HARMONY TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alta

Libras: "hum, maybe a soft white, no, no, I sort of think a pink would be nice. But then again it's winter and I get SAD, so maybe a full spectrum light. But I do like the way pink light makes the room look..."
Only one, but it takes a while.

bat51

cancers call their mothers for advice first, after that everything depends on whether or not they've got PMS :)

(for the male ones: everything depends on whether or not their mothers were having PMS :) :) :) )

Ramses

lol...thanks a lot you two for the contribuition...hehe...
now we just gotta find the answer for Capricorns and Aquarians ....

have fun....

january

Capricorn puts out a memo for their staff to do it. And if its not done right, then they'll just re-do it themselves, after office hours (as they're there anyway).

Aquarius finds an innovative, cutting edge method for replacing the bulb.

~ january

slinky_jo

Aquarians - has to get on the roof and turn off the solar power before changing the light bulb, then realises it's dark and she doesn't need to switch it off. But while she's up there...

Kiama

Aquarians: Have you asked the light bulb if it *wants* to be changed?

Q: How many Leos does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Only one, but he holds the bulb and waits for the world to revolve around him.

Kiama

Kiama

Q: How many Taureans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: You mean, I have to *move*??!!!

Q: How many Leos does it tkw to change a lighbulb?
A: 50. 1 to change it, and 49 to applau him.

Kiama

Ramses

lol....folks, you´re great...
you guys have a huge sense of humor....hehehe....
thanks a lot for the participation....lol...

blumoon

kiama said,

"Q: How many Leos does it take to change a lighbulb?
A: 50. 1 to change it, and 49 to applaud him."

LMAO!! :)