PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to use a number of crystals at the same time?

Emuishere
12-10-2006, 10:13
Is it ok to use a number of crystals at the same time? Like Moonstone and Amethyst? I'm trying to 'unlock' my psychic power and I'm going to carry the Moonstone in my pocket and wear a bracelet of Amethyst chips. Soz this is a little out of topic ^^;

skygreen
13-10-2006, 09:01
Yes usually it is quite ok to combine different kinds of crystals in mutually supportive work. Often combinations have a synergistic effect and help more than a single stone type. You don't usually need to carry the whole rock shop of course. Generally if a stone you are carrying has done its work it will rest. Conflicts are rare and usually occur when you have conflicting intentions .
You would not work wiht a stone to help you wake up in combination with one inteded to help you sleep for example.

Briar Rose
13-10-2006, 10:41
As the Sun is incompatible with Saturn, Venus, Rahu and Ketu, Sun gems such as ruby should not be used with blue sapphire, diamond, hessonite or cat's eye.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the Moon is incompatible with Rahu and Ketu, Moon gems such as pearl should not be used with hessonite or cat's-eye.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Jupiter is incompatible with Mercury and Venus, Jupiter gems such as yellow sapphire should not be used with emerald or diamond.
As Rahu (Moon’s north node) is incompatible with Sun and Moon, Rahu gems such as hessonite should not be used with ruby or pearl.
As Mercury is incompatible with the Moon, Mercury gems such as emerald should not be used with pearl or moonstone.
As Venus is incompatible with the Sun and Moon, diamonds and other colorless gems should not be used with rubies or pearls.
As Ketu (Moon’s south node) is incompatible with Sun and Moon, cat's eye gems should not be used with rubies or pearls.
As Saturn is incompatible with Sun, Moon and Mars, Saturn gems such as blue sapphire should not be used with ruby, pearl or red coral.
As Mars is incompatible with Mercury and Saturn , Mars gems like red coral should not be used with emerald or blue sapphires.

Ref. ©1995 Ancient Astrological Gemstones & Talismans

On the web site, p-a-g.org Under: Gemstones and Conflicts

chrisam-crystals
13-10-2006, 18:37
wow....that is very interesting heavens....;)

amethyst and moonstone work beautifully together, and is one of my favourite combinations.

what you could also do is use a piece of clear quartz to amplify their properties, but be prepared to be jolted by their energy!

don't do it if you aren't prepared. :)

jue xx

sharpchick
13-10-2006, 23:23
That's an interesting set of rules, Heavensvault.

I violate them all the time, I see. I program my working stones for specific purposes and use them as I see the need. I also frequently combine the energy of multiple stones on my altar when I am doing magic.

Briar Rose
14-10-2006, 09:51
I will try to do more research and ask a friend of mine that studied this stuff in Bombay, India on an Ashram.

I don't follow that list either.

I'll find out why it is so and let ya'll know.

huredriel
14-10-2006, 09:55
Interesting ......... I wear obsidian and moonstone together all the time (2 necklaces) and most nights work with rose quartz and clear quartz while still wearing them, though sometimes I change the clear quartz for amethyst. Wonder if they're supposed to work *together* LOL!!

Emuishere
14-10-2006, 11:47
Thx :D I'll probably use a quartz crystal too like you said chrisam :)