Wisdom of the Four Winds...?

Pollux

Hullo,
after spending 2 hours updating my knowledge of the decks published or "discovered" in this long period of absence, I have noticed this Oracle deck, and seen some cards online...
Wonder if anyone has it and works with it?
I want to know everything about it!

issam5

RE: Wisdom of the Four Winds

I have had it for awhile now, but haven't yet worked w/it. Maybe one of these days....

MareSaturni

I think it's fantastic (at least the art). But WAY TOO DAMN expensive. So no way i'm gettin' it until i become rich or something. Oh dear!

~YUKO

room

I bought this from an amazon seller a couple of years ago. Yes, it was expensive but I like both the books and the cards.

I first used it for a study I was doing in conjunction with a book, and the card I chose was card 20 - Rata - Inner Strength. I knew nothing about Rata trees and learned about the different species and the honey they make from it in New Zealand. I found it fascinating, and that was only one card.

It has beautiful illustrations and includes a very peaceful, harmonious, informative book. In a sea of re-hashed sameness of decks, it's worth the money, and is a gem for anyone's collection