Lilith in Gemini

Persephone37

Okay, I am not so sure about this whole Lilith concept. But mine is in Gemini.

I noticed that I keep thinking or talking about a matter until it goes messy and can't stop for long doing it. Its quite like - I have a problem and instead to solve it, I try to philosophy it away. Do you guys think, thats because my Lilith is in this nasty little Bugger Gemini (do I need to say that I can't stand that sign from deep of my heart?)? Or what does my Lilith in Gemini tell me? Fortunately its the only thing I have in Gemini. ggg

Thanks!
Petra

dadsnook2000

Curious

I'm curious. May I ask why you are interested in using Lilith? Dave

cheekyminx

:eek: My sun & ascending signs are both in Gemini....we're not that bad

tsk tsk

paradoxx

Persephone37 said:
Okay, I am not so sure about this whole Lilith concept. But mine is in Gemini.

I noticed that I keep thinking or talking about a matter until it goes messy and can't stop for long doing it. Its quite like - I have a problem and instead to solve it, I try to philosophy it away. Do you guys think, thats because my Lilith is in this nasty little Bugger Gemini (do I need to say that I can't stand that sign from deep of my heart?)? Or what does my Lilith in Gemini tell me? Fortunately its the only thing I have in Gemini. ggg

Thanks!
Petra

this article might shed some light on Lilith's impact on your social life and communication patterns. IMO the most important part of lilith (darkmoon) is when the moon is actually conjunct or in opposition, this means that the moon is further away or closest to the planet and would thus phyiscally affect us a little stronger.

Persephone37

@ Dadsnook2000

I don't want to use it, just plain to understand it. I am curious as well. ggg

@ cheekyminx

Some star signs are calmer than others. Gemini is not calm at all but hyperactive and a bit manic (doesn't mean they have the disease, for God's sake a pathologic manic Gemini must be unbearable indeed), superficial chatting somebodies ears off without taking breath - at least people with strong Gemini influence do so. I get quickly very angry and annoyed with that, no personal offence.

@ paradox

Thank you for the link. But still, if the moon interacts with the Lilith in Gemini, what would be the effect of that specific constellation?

Regards
Petra

paradoxx

Well, your posts might be a good indicator of how lilith acts in your chart, you want conversations to be direct, to the point, and devoid of unnessesary tangents. Lilith in your chart wants preciecness, while the transiting moon in gemini wants to be lighthearted, in other words it would be like trying to plug in an american plug into a european outlet--innefective.

Since hte lilith darkmoon is in Scorpio now, the moon is closest to the plaent while in Aries, Taurus, and Gemini. You could snap back at the gemini (they won't take it too personally) but if you give them something to do (like write a report) they will do the job with dedication.

Geminis distract easily and are easily distracted, with creative converstations you could just as easliy get teh asnwers out of a gemini quicker than others, if you are willing to hear about everything else (and you might learn something else on the side).
philosophy

Persephone37

hehehe Thank you. Good advice and nice info. :D

Regards
Petra

paradoxx

my mistake

Actually lilith darkmoon is entering Libra and leaving virgo (thus placing the moon at its closest in Pisces, Aries, and Taurus while moving away in Gemini and Cancer.

Althogh the advice for Gemini remains teh same, give them something to do with their minds and hands and they will be happy.

Voron

Black Moon Lilith

I'm assuming you're talking about the Mean position of the Dark Moon (currently 29 Virgo 46) as opposed to the oscillating position (22 Vir 39)?

Do you find you have better results with one as opposed to the other? In natal charts it can make a big difference in posotopming, but it seems that in transits, the oscillating BML would move too fast to have as strong an impact as the slow, measured 9 year cycle of its average position. Which is more "correct" is even more open to debate due to the fact that it is a imaginary/calculated point.
Sometimes I think they ought to be treated as two different symbolic points, each with their own particular meaning.

In my own chart, I have BML in Capricorn in the 2nd, either at 4 degrees 00 miutes, exactly opposite my Saturn, conjunct my North Node and square Pluto, or at 13 Cap 43, which puts it square Mercury Trine Mars (by 4.5 degrees), and Opposite my Moon (3.75 deg).
The later is conjunct Lucifer by 5 arcminutes, incidentally. >;)

paradoxx

The oscellating position is hard to stay focused on, although that does relate to the day to day activiites while the mean posiiton is more of a 'weekly vibration.'