PDA

View Full Version : mercury retrograde strikes

paradoxx
14-10-2006, 11:46
Mercury's stationary and retrograde is still three weeks away at this point, but the effects of mercury's slowing down have already been felt, seen, and heard.

Ney York: The plane crash in Manhatten has raised mercury's rulership over travel and communication. NY Yankee Cory Lidle's plane had lost communication with La Guardia Airport control shortly before the accident happened.

California: A plane carrying Alex Rodriguez (also of the NY Yankee Baseball Team) overran a runway at the Bob Hope Natl Airport. This situation is still being investigated but no one was hurt.

Mercury in Scorpio commands a presence of power and energy that most of the zodiac is unfamilair with (perhaps leo and aries can deal with it better than most). Mercury is closing in on Jupiter and will be in conjunction to jupiter come the stationary point. and speaking of jupiter, he is in square to Saturn, here two energies of contrast are making difficult energy patterns more managable. Jupiter is about expansion, fortune, money, income; Saturn is about restrictions, expenses, debt, and payments. In square the energy is a balancing game as they are not in harmony with eachother but the deepness of the jupiter reality is unavoidable while the fiercness of the saturn in leo is a boundry that must be respected.

On a more personal note my internet connection wend down earlier and my work place was having some technology issues with their printer. Since Uranus was just in trine to mercury (at the onset of the retrograde shadow) thsi makes sense, but the internet connection going down and then returning at less than appreciable speeds is annoying to say the least.

On a universal level, Scorpio has a tendancy to break down many things. This is the death card at its finest, a fallen king,a displaced crown, a broken sword, a setting sun, a white horse with a black saddle. Scorpio has the ability to set us free from our bonds, like a mummy unraveled from his past reincarnated into a new time. Scorpio is the energy of death and rebirth and the energy of scorpio is being felt with mercury's retrograd shadow. We are in the current and flow of scorpios deep dark waters, we are now more in touch with the energy of the netherworld, and we will continue to absorb that energy as we come closer to Halloween.

Well, this post has gone off on its own tangent, so lets recap, Mercury is in retrograde shadow, the stationary point is going ot be mercury conjunct juptier, that in turn will be trine to uranus who will be in pices ready to go stationary and direct (although a lot slower), all the while Jupiter and Saturn square eachother putting us in a position of having to keep our finances together and asking us to e intellegent with our choices, and unelss you have a supercomputer for a brain, your savings might not actually save you money.

Barbaras Ahajusts
14-10-2006, 12:38
Scorpio is the energy of death and rebirth and the energy of scorpio is being felt with mercury's retrograd shadow. We are in the current and flow of scorpios deep dark waters, we are now more in touch with the energy of the netherworld, and we will continue to absorb that energy as we come closer to Halloween.

My youngest has been commited for observation. She hit her low with drugs and a rough lifestyle. She can only come up, at least I hope during this time she can go through this death and come back from it.

Mercury's stationary and retrograde is still three weeks away at this point, but the effects of mercury's slowing down have already been felt, seen, and heard.

I know I have physically slowed down, alot. Its been a drain too.

Maybe this time can be put to some good use? Old habits, etc, to "die" before a new birth can begin?

Barb

paradoxx
25-10-2006, 11:45
Saturday is Mercury's retrograde moment, and Sunday neptune goes stationary and eventually direct again. While mercury, ruling air gemini and earth virgo, is in watery scorpio, neptune, who rules watery pisces, is in erratic air aquarius. to add to this, Aquarian ruler Uranus is going stationary in watery pisces. This is an electric and supercharged configuration, and we are going to witness great things, both good and evil, within the next few weeks.

Mercury: Watch out for contracts, agreements, and anything you sign your name to, natal mercury retros will have more luck in this realm than anyone else. Scorpios need to watch the road, but they do that anyway.

Neptune: Water Water everywhere, be aware of where you travel and with what vehicle. Hurricane John is approaching Mexico, and Texas has had some flodding issues as of late, the drama might continue and something else could be in the works as well.

Uranus: electrical surges are possible, don't overexert your own energy trying to fix something that might not be in your realm. Be intellegent, and honest about your skillset, otherwise you might be in for a load of trouble.

This instability is quite obvious if you know what to 'feel' for, but visual cues are not present, and those with natal retrogrades are already ahead of this situations curve, it looks like it will be a very interesting halloween.

bladeraven
25-10-2006, 12:36
Oh great...and hubby is having to travel next week......

Al Si'ra
25-10-2006, 22:15
i wasn't aware about the current retrograde thing..but i know one thing, the last one striked me BADDDD..

i have been having teribble dreams lately about death and stuff picking lots of 10 of swords..and lots of earthquakes happening around here in this last week..i can feel the scorpio energy deep down to the core....

but please no misunderstandings..i can't bear them this time..

:love:
xx

Rabbit
25-10-2006, 22:19
and I am glad that you said Leo with be able to deal with this! I have had a horrible couple a months and it is time for an easement!!

paradoxx
30-10-2006, 10:59
I know i have mentioned it, but mercury does seem to be a very auspicious time for technology purchases. WEll one of my friends has purchased a new computer w/ a new dual-core processor, he has disconnected his perfectly usable, time-tested and rather excellent WXP pentium 3 and it is sitting in his living room.

Neptune has gone direct in Technology minded aquarius today.

So, what is going to happen to his new purchase? Will there be some real issues coming forth in these next few weeks, or will it go smoothly for his Canceran Being? Mercury and neptune will square one another here soon in the opposite directions that they had just been done with, how will this affect this purchase?

Trying to ignore this coincidence is a little too difficult for me to do, and yetl his purchase of the computer took place during the mercury direct/neptune rx square, it has now arrived as mercury and neptune are both stationary, and finally Uranus in pisces moves direct next month. A lot of technology oriented aspects are happening here and I can't get a bead on waht could happen, what his intentions are, or for that matter why he needed to buy a new computer other than to fulfill his role as a 'consumer of (new) technology.'

firemaiden
02-11-2006, 17:10
retrograde... whatever...
you get what you think.

seaweed
02-11-2006, 18:05
If you're still reading this link...So much peace to you, Barbaras. I know Mercury's influence can have everyone's nerves raw and on pins & needles. Esp. in the situation your family's facing, there's just no easy ways in or out. Thankfully, we're in the Moon's first quarter, so symbolically, it's like she may be coming out of the darkness of the new Moon and being drawn toward light and away from so much shadow. With the Moon currently in Pisces, matters such as these tend to come to a head--everything is nebulous, a bit foggy and confusing, and being in treatment must feel as surreal to her as the causes which brought her there. I imagine it's just been such an awful lot for your daughter to carry and, at times, having been a daughter myself, too often you feel like you're carrying an entire emotional world inside alone.

For a family at large, it can be a huge emotional ache, it's just and exhausting place to be...everybody seems to either want to help (but doesn't know exactly how) or wants to run from the situation. Either way, as a mother, you're in the middle, probably frustrated and just plain worn out. Ironically, I'm willing to guess that your daughter's feeling much the same. She just may need the time of Scorpio's influence to see how to give new birth to herself, then Sagittarius' optimism and big world view as a chaser to give her the boost she needs. (The winter holidays may be hard. You probably already knew that, but everyone's emotions/frustrations are so heightened around that time and family gatherings could be very uncomfortable for your daughter since everyone might be walking on eggshells. Be extra strong for her, if you can, find other things to do besides the usual--funny and distracting things, movies are great to get lost in--and let her rest when she needs it, as much as she needs it. She'll most likely be tired from trying to both put up a brave face and continuing with what she's already begun to learn--tips ans strategies--in treatment.) Besides all of these other aspects, we've just been through a difficult weekend, planetary wise, with regard to the Sun/Moon square--how hard it is to make a sense of self mesh with all of those newly up-turned sensations and emotons?

Take Care

Barbaras Ahajusts
03-11-2006, 04:35
Seaweed,
You are so very kind to send uplifting thoughts to me! Bless you many times over!
Things are looking up! She is home and on a new medication that stablilizes her moods. Hubbys doc is working on his mood meds too, as they are both bipolar.

I've been watching the Moon as she slowly comes to her full day, which is Sunday :D I'm getting excited! I need to walk in her light, alone.

But hubbys Mercury setting in his Cancer is pounding me into the wall. :laugh: If things go great for him, he has to question anything about it! ;) Ah such is life, with a (retro) Mercury setting in Scorpio and a Cancer hubby, huh!

Your post was so kind. Thank you so much!

:heart:Barb

paradoxx
03-11-2006, 10:19
just a thought on the side: chiron in aquarius might bring some interesting breakthroughs in electrotherapy across the brain.

Grigori
03-11-2006, 10:24
retrograde... whatever...
you get what you think.

Wow! I must have amazing psychic powers cause every time mercury has gone retrograde this year my website has crashed! And happened again yesterday.

Come to think of it, AT was down about the same time.... co-incidence, or something more sinister.... ;) }) :*

paradoxx
04-11-2006, 07:57
1 minute ago appears for this post http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=935073&postcount=15

but this post http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=69486 44 minutes ago appears but shows up on the main portal (still w/ 44 minues ago).

3:57 PM Mountain Standard Time

poivre
04-11-2006, 07:57
We are slooooow at work, this week.
I'm going to watch for the next mercury retrograde,
this is a common for us, every few months.
It's almost like we should move out of town, slow.
When it flips, it's hard to keep up.

huredriel
04-11-2006, 07:58
Well last night it took me about two and a half hours to get home on the train :mad: ....... pc's generally have been slow ..... and I know quite a lot of people who's pc's have just seemed to give up the ghost in the last couple of days!!!

Barbaras Ahajusts
04-11-2006, 12:43
just a thought on the side: chiron in aquarius might bring some interesting breakthroughs in electrotherapy across the brain.

I wonder if this would hold up in a court of law if I use a shot gun to stabilise things on the home frt. ? ;)

Dealing with my two are going to make me go live in the tree tops with the squirrls. They may bark and bitch about it but at least the squirrls collect nuts for the winter. My first two just act like their food stash. Just joking! (Somewhat;) )

:heart:Barb

seaweed
04-11-2006, 19:37
Hi Barbaras,

Glad to hear that my post was some help. Very glad to hear things might be leveling out for the time being : ) You must feel stuck between wanting to just escape for a bit and worrying that if you do tuck away from home for any time--even for tea at a bookstore--you'd be hoping all would be going on well at home. It seems like anytime you have two personalities in a house that have their own things to deal with *and* might know all of each others buttons and how and when to push them, well, sometimes it just feels combustable.

Being a Cancer must be esp. hard for someone with such great ups and downs. Cancers, having such keen memories and being both so sensitive and prone to brooding, would find it hard to get much distance from revisiting the darker spots of their lives in vivid detail and constantly worrying that dark spots could be just around the corner at any moment--hence the constant questioning. When everything seems so random, esp. when there might be a medical component, it must be tough to choose the best course for the future--even the immediate future or just the littlest decisions. It would be a frustrating struggle (for you both!) to be always wondering...how can he avoid the dark spots from happening again? How long will happiness last this time? When can he finally have the warm comfort of feeling neither high nor low nor numb? Why won't this all just go away for good?--trying to predict the frightening and unpredictable : ) Chronic health conditions that take so many life-long adjustments can feel very frustrating--he might feel like he never seems to gain much ground, despite every episode/change he makes. It's esp. hard when here's a sign that values emotional security so much. Harder still when *you're* trying to be the balance in the home : )

You might want to check out your hubby's, your daughter's and your own Venus and Moon (what houses they fall in,) too, to check for what might make each of you happiest and which could be everybody's most vulnerable spots. Sometimes you can gain perspective into how to negotiate the emotional minefields that way :)

Hope this helps--your sense of humor will be your greatest respite, but whenever you can, take a little time for yourself, however you can, to keep your energy high enough for your own health and happiness, too.

Take Care! : )

cheekyminx
04-11-2006, 20:58
Saturday is Mercury's retrograde moment, and Sunday neptune goes stationary and eventually direct again. While mercury, ruling air gemini and earth virgo, is in watery scorpio, neptune, who rules watery pisces, is in erratic air aquarius. to add to this, Aquarian ruler Uranus is going stationary in watery pisces. This is an electric and supercharged configuration, and we are going to witness great things, both good and evil, within the next few weeks.
I'm a gemini/scorpio/gemini lol Venus is in Gemini, Uranus in Scorpio, True Node in Scorpio too.

So does this affect MOI mainly? :laugh: Cause I've been in a weird mood these past few days....I've actually been *ahem* feeling "happy"....rather ODD I tell ye, rather odd....

star-lover
05-11-2006, 00:49
my pc has gone awfully slow as well (more so than at other times) - also had a virus since Merc went rx

and yesterday AT went on the blink - i couldnt post and the timings on last post were all wrong

madmoiselle
05-11-2006, 00:52
I didn't make this connection until now. My electricity power actually went out for a while today.

paradoxx
05-11-2006, 09:13
my pc has gone awfully slow as well (more so than at other times) - also had a virus since Merc went rx

and yesterday AT went on the blink - i couldnt post and the timings on last post were all wrong

Teh board issue has been taken care of, my personal interent needs resetting a lot lately, can't quite figure it out unless like simillia says, something more grand at hand here. Mercury and neptune will play themselves out like a skilled game of chess.

Barbaras Ahajusts
05-11-2006, 13:09
You know, when I read about you resetting your internet connection, I remembered the trouble I have been having with mine. They are down to one phone number (I have dial up) and if I sign on about the time school starts, I won't get to stay on for long. My ISP will overload and boot me off.

Here of late, my Emerson Switchboard will ring, to let me pick up an incoming phone call, but the internet connection won't break so I can take it, like its suppose to. It has always worked untill now.
At least the lights quit dimming all the time!

This is so fun!
Muh haa haaa haaaaaa! :})

;)Barb

sarai21
07-11-2006, 17:23
Hi there-
Just thought I'd post my mercury retrograde experiences...
I am a member of an email list and forum for a sports team. The misunderstandings and the she said/he said is unbelievable! A single comment or event is blown way out of proportion, almost to the point of threats and violence. A group discussion via the web is a very unhealthy way to communicate at this time, it seems.

Sophie
07-11-2006, 22:32
I deal quite well with Mercury Retrograde periods - comes from having been born during one, I expect. But I do get my share of communication foul-ups - yesterday afternoon my internet was down for several hours, and today, my Dad missed his connecting flight, so I was waiting at the airport for nothing.

But I'm philosophical. I view these times as opportunities to catch up on reading and thinking. Don't fight Mercury Retrograde, and it can actually benefit you!

Barbaras Ahajusts
07-11-2006, 22:58
Saturn sets in my 7th house of Scorpio.
This retrograde, I don't have that normal heaviness of controlling what is going on. It seems to be easier to release everyone and stand back. When I do that physically and emotionally, they show they can stand up and behave...for the most part! :laugh:

But today is the beginning of the waning of the moon in Gemini and I'm wondering what the hell this dread is about. Youngest Daught. is a Gemini and I see her all over this day. And they want me to go vote today? :laugh:

Barb

madmoiselle
08-11-2006, 02:23
Hi there-
Just thought I'd post my mercury retrograde experiences...
I am a member of an email list and forum for a sports team. The misunderstandings and the she said/he said is unbelievable! A single comment or event is blown way out of proportion, almost to the point of threats and violence. A group discussion via the web is a very unhealthy way to communicate at this time, it seems.

It's true. I'm a member of one forum, and one harmless comment got several replies that started an arguement. It was so confusing how it played out. But I totally agree with you, it's not a good idea o.o

paradoxx
08-11-2006, 07:43
and now it is about mercury and venus.

Mercury moves backwards past venus who is closing in on jupiter, the moon makes an inconjunct to jupiter later on tonight.

The mercury/venus conjunction cerates an air of unsexual conversation, very uncharacteristic of scorpio and thus at odds with scorpio but a release of tension from sagittarius. Mercury needs venus to be clear because he himself is not clear at all right now, venus picks up on this and channels the energy into the foreward direction anyway. Soon after, mercury will be combust conjunct to the sun and everythign goes into overdrive but not in the direction one might want.

Fire signs get to move on their own accord unhindered, but might need some help setting an agenda, look to group endevours for inspiration.

Earth signs are being restricting, this is backfiring and eventually will restrict them from interfearing again, this stems from control issues that need to be addressed.

Air signs are active but not directed, this is easily fixable as events of the night and day start to take hold. Sleep won't be easy for geminis or libras for that matter.

Water signs are being held to expecatation, their desire to keep things deep and real might backfire on them, they need to relax and keep their wits about them or risk a breakdown.

Barbaras Ahajusts
08-11-2006, 09:05
and now it is about mercury and venus.
Fire signs get to move on their own accord unhindered, but might need some help setting an agenda, look to group endevours for inspiration.

Earth signs are being restricting, this is backfiring and eventually will restrict them from interfearing again, this stems from control issues that need to be addressed.

Air signs are active but not directed, this is easily fixable as events of the night and day start to take hold. Sleep won't be easy for geminis or libras for that matter.

Water signs are being held to expecatation, their desire to keep things deep and real might backfire on them, they need to relax and keep their wits about them or risk a breakdown.

Cancer is raging to be heard after extreem paranoia delusions, Capricorn is trying to pacify Cancer and the Gemini is still sleeping after the flu has hit. Wonderful!
A breakdown and the flu. Those squirrel's nest keep looking better and better each day! ;)

Barb

Ulfdis
08-11-2006, 13:22
Talk about Mercury Retrograde! Our own governor here in South Carolina forgot his voter registration card and had to wait a couple hours to vote (presumably for himself). LOL!

namesoftrees
10-11-2006, 11:05
lol, Aha found it! Last night I lay in bed thinking ...
Sleep won't be easy for geminis or libras for that matter.

for hours,
trying to be at ease with retrograde Mercury... and maybe ridiculously thought I might as well check my natal charts on the astro.com site. which I hadn't ever done although I meant to for years...

lo and behold, I have a moon, mercury AND Venus, AND saturn in Gemini as well as my Sun... No Wonder!!

or rather a lot of wonder..
rising is probably libran too ......my partner Aquarius

(Yikes )

Then I bumped into an aquaintance who it turns out has studied for the last 18 years! So let the learning commence!, (and bring on the 17th November!)

Seriously, thankyou aclectic astrolovers, for making me look up. One thing I have always been aware of, is the convoluting power of a mercury retrograde.. I'm staying in, I have a book to read and I'm making jam! By myself!

bladeraven
10-11-2006, 11:31

This would explain the nightmares I've been having lately.

calligirl
10-11-2006, 12:37
Troubles we have been having the last couple of days...could it be mercury retrograde?

No dial tone for the past three days.

I couldn't get on the Net to receive needed information for a class I was to attend. The other class had grades posted for projects I haven't turned in yet.

When we tried to contact the phone company, we kept having trouble getting through. Finally found the problem...lines needed REwiring.

My cell phone kept dying on me when I was trying to contact people.

My dr's office kept trying to reach me but couldn't so they called my sister. She didn't get the message to me until 9 o'clock last night. Turns out I need to have some tests REdone.

Didn't know trash was being picked up yesterday instead of tomorrow due to lack of notice in the newspaper.

Lots of small nuisance things that add up to a headache of a week!

paradoxx
11-11-2006, 07:06
Mercury's reveresal has brought the communicator back to terms with the sun, and now mercury conjuncts Mars while scorpio energies reign supreme. Mars is about doing, mercury is about analysis, and mercury will meet up with mars again once back in direct motion. but for now we are in the threshold of reviewing our recent actions, and dissemenating what our decisions have brought forth. Communciation issues are also paramount right now, the male drive for answers is not going to be able to break the brick walls errected, but an examination of what that barrier is made up of can take place.

MErcury and uranus, both retrograde, both ready to move direct, and both trined one another in very compatable water signs (scorpio and pisces) are reinforcing the ideal of indpendence from group mentality, and the reevaluation of the current reality. These two, the smallest planet and the one closest to the sun, and the rebellious lopsided one outside the orbit of jupiter are working in tandem, the expression of unusual desire, nonconformist mentality, indpendent thoughts will break out from the mold and form a new mold unto themselves.

but between the 10th and 17th, some interesting and active aspects.

11th, mars conjunct mercury rx, talk talk talk, don't let it get in the way of your work.
12th, venus square saturn, money and restrictions, beware of your greed, green may not suit this day at all.
13th, mercury trine uranus, thought and indpendence, expect debates to take an adverse and abstract turn.
15th, venus conjunct jupiter, this is a good day for green energy, don't expect your greed to be respected though, and you better know what you are bragging about.
16th, sun square saturn-Saturn puts the brakes on the Sun, Saturn is also going stationary and is placing the suns ruler, leo, in a mild bind, extravagance and high-life living may be looked at with venemous responses.
17th, Sun squqre saturn, Mars square Neptune, mercury goes direct, venus enters sagittarius-Mars puts the action on neptune, who responds with Aquarian logic, which comes accross as intimidating. Mercury going stationary and direct may cause some communication and vehicle issues, and venus entering sagittarius puts the female drive in charge of many things.

Elnor
12-11-2006, 18:46
I don't understand the technicalities of astrology- but all I know is that this week:
my computer was out of action for several days due to workmen digging up the road outside my house and cutting through the cable;
a cheque I was told last week was on its way has YET to arrive;
and my eBay account has been suspended because some careless 'power seller' has mistakenly accused me of not paying for something which I paid for over a month ago!! (and I left her positive feedback!!! grrrr).

breakdown of communication all round, then!:rolleyes:

Elnor

seaweed
12-11-2006, 19:31
My Merc. retrograde run-in...3 days ago I was in a car accident not 3 miles from my house (a short distance + travel.) Smashed the bumper in all the way up to the gas tank. Traffic was crazy that day, accidents all around, but I was very aware of things around me so that when they guy slammed into me from behind, the only person who got hurt was me. No major injuries--muscle, nerve-related whip-lash type of stuff and shock, but thankfully at least the guy who hit me's insurance company has seemed nice (although communication troubles with pugnacious people at our own insurance company...go figure! :) )

I think I'll try to lay low during the rest of the transit :) Thank heavens these things don't take long to pass!

Barbaras Ahajusts
13-11-2006, 22:46
Communications. Whew!
These two, the smallest planet and the one closest to the sun, and the rebellious lopsided one outside the orbit of jupiter are working in tandem, the expression of unusual desire, nonconformist mentality, indpendent thoughts will break out from the mold and form a new mold unto themselves.
My Gemini moved out. No furniture and of course, the babies are still with us. :laugh: Its quiet so I'm not complaining! My Libra as my dsc sign says this is ok! ;) Aries as my asc sign says "Clean up things and get on with it!" ;)

Where is Chiron and how does it manefest itself in whatever house? Any places to read up on this? Some places cover it, some don't. I'm curious on how to use this info with my Gemini daughter.

...puts the female drive in charge of many things....
This should be my signature! :laugh:

:)Barb

paradoxx
14-11-2006, 05:04
Well, right now Chiron is in Aquarius, very compatable with Gemini. Influencer of the healing arts, Aquarius brings forth the unusual, aroma therapy is a hot topic with this combination.

As for your gemini daughter, be careful, after Jupiter, the Sun, MArs and eventually mercury oppose the gemini twins, she will need constant stimulus to avoid getting into a bored rut which could lead to trouble.

Whitestar
14-11-2006, 06:44
During mercury retrograde I don't seem to notice mixups or electronic problems...but almost everytime I have very unexpected contact with someone from my past.

Is this true for anyone else?

Whitestar

Barbaras Ahajusts
14-11-2006, 07:14
This has been true for me. The last three weeks I have had more people come up out of the blue for me.
Saterday was a nephew whom I had to let him know his mother had brain cancer.
A sister in law had showed up out of the blue.
A darlen of a friend has come back into my daily life.

I could go on and on, but I think alot of this comes into play, heavily, now through next week!
What joys, what fears lay ahead? Muh hahahahahaha! })

;)Barb

namesoftrees
14-11-2006, 08:54
During mercury retrograde I don't seem to notice mixups or electronic problems...but almost everytime I have very unexpected contact with someone from my past.

Is this true for anyone else?

Whitestar

Absolutely. I notice a lot of people kind of milling around so that we bump into eachother... calling out for that people connection when the ground is shaky.

Barbaras You're having such a time of it! I think I would be too if I was in a matriarchal family position, but I'm the Gemini in hiding right now. Seems like your Gemini is lucky to have you hold the fort. :)

Wandlimb
14-11-2006, 21:35
I just had a tiff with my bloke, which I'm blaming on Mercury retrograde. It was just a complete misunderstanding, real crossed wires stuff. He doesn't believe in astrology but I told him about this and he blames it too!

Barbaras Ahajusts
15-11-2006, 00:17
Barbaras You're having such a time of it! I think I would be too if I was in a matriarchal family position, but I'm the Gemini in hiding right now. Seems like your Gemini is lucky to have you hold the fort. :)

;) NamesOfTrees If I send my wayward Gemini to you, will you force feed this to her? :) J/K! She is grateful when she needs me. Sigh!

:)Wandlimb, sounds like your bloke needs a nap. But then again, Napping through Merc. retro sounds like a dream come true, for me! :D :D :D
I keep waking up all night and its not stressful, its amusing, in a way.

ZZZZZBarb;)

Barbaras Ahajusts
15-11-2006, 00:18
Repeat post, the monkey did it or cyberspace has my daupble-ganger busy at work! :eek:

Wandlimb
15-11-2006, 18:41
That's so weird Barbaras. I keep waking up too! I thought it was just stress, but maybe it's not... keep having bad dreams too... hmmmmmmmm

jojojo
17-11-2006, 00:17
I haven't been sleeping either - can't work out why as I'm not stressed (at least don't think i am!!!!) just find it difficult to get to sleep and am waking up really early. This is not a problem I usually have - a head hits the pillow and asleep kinda girl!! can I blame mercury and when can I expect my usual sleep pattern to return?

celticnoodle
17-11-2006, 00:35
just had to add in our mercury problems too. it was a he77 of a week the first week of Nov. some things we had planned for, but others not. we were planning on fixing or replacing our furnace, and it was a good thing we decided to replace, as the old one (only 10yrs old!) was in such bad shape it was close to blowing up! the same day they were putting in the new one, my 'new' dryer, (we bought it 9mos. ago) died---for the 4th time since buying it! had the repairman in to fix that AGAIN! then, the next day our refridgerator died! I always did hate that fridge---and wanted to replace it, but we were buying time. The thing is it was only 3yrs old, it came with the house, but was tiny and no room drove me nuts. Like I said though, i wanted to replace it since we moved in, so THANK YOU MERCURY!!! :D

then, my hubby went to work out in our "exercise room" (ha ha), and turned on our stereo---but it literally blew--with a puff of smoke! that has yet to be replaced---we're just wondering what's next. Oh yeah, and our heat system in the 'exercise room' decided to quit working too. Haven't called the repairmen in for that yet---if they fix it, I'll have no excuse not to work out.

In 3days, all those things happened, and left us shaking our heads and laughing. I only wish Mercury would have taken care of the d*@% oven too---I hate that also, and want to replace it, but I guess he figured he did enough to us this month.............

paradoxx
18-11-2006, 07:23
I haven't been sleeping either - can't work out why as I'm not stressed (at least don't think i am!!!!) just find it difficult to get to sleep and am waking up really early. This is not a problem I usually have - a head hits the pillow and asleep kinda girl!! can I blame mercury and when can I expect my usual sleep pattern to return?

parhaps, but more preciecly many aspects have been happening in the early morning hours, mainly with the moon squaring, trining, inconjuncting and sextiling the scorpio stellum including mercury.

----------------------------------------------

Mercury goes direct, and venus enters sagittarius.

venus in sagittarius reminds us of ancient times, and will come barreling at us like the 8 of wands amplified. Jupiter is expanding the end of scorpios influence beyond that which we are familiar with, power and energy beyond that of the usual levels.

Mercury going direct reorients us, pushes us for the next week, which will have a lot to do with thanksgiving for the United States. Mercury is activly alert and ready to move in scorpios deep waters with grace, in stationary effect mercury is twisting and turning w/ caution.

This si combined wtih uranus going direct on monday, leaving, well, no major bodies in retrograde. This means that the energy is being let go, no restrictions, no blocks, like a dam releasing all of its water into a river valley.

Jupiter entering sagittarius amplifies the fiery energy of sagittarius, our affinity for fire will be presented with venus in sagttarius. Jupiter pushes for more mony, just in time for the holiday season sales.

Barbaras Ahajusts
18-11-2006, 09:49
Mercury goes direct, and venus enters sagittarius.

venus in sagittarius reminds us of ancient times, and will come barreling at us like the 8 of wands amplified. Jupiter is expanding the end of scorpios influence beyond that which we are familiar with, power and energy beyond that of the usual levels. ...

Uhm, question here.
My Venus sets 7 27' in Sagitarius. Is this going to be even stronger for me?
I'm sick with this strange head/chest cold that is going around and was wondering if this next week was going to kick my intuition with Saturn setting in my 8th house & Sagitarius.
Kinda like a big bang effect, for me? :eek:

Thanks,
Barb

paradoxx
18-11-2006, 10:13
maybe some traditional herbal medicine would help more than pharmeceutical based tablets and capsules. research research.

paradoxx
20-11-2006, 11:13
Uranus moves direct tonight, everything is activly moving foreward, likewise it might be a good time to check your trasnsmission fluids, don't want to get caught being stuck in reverse during this time.

in pisces, uranus is all about the flow of power, and electricity. This paticualar fish energy lives in the deep and glows in the dark. This coincides with neptune and ceres in aquarius. It coudl be an unusual thanksgiivng dinner, make the most of it, and appreciate the differences taht make it all great.

While the moon, balsamic and preparing to enter a new phase, namely sagittarius, this happens right along with the sun. the resurgance of classical energy is at hand, and it isn't going to stop anytime soon. Both teh sun and moon will cross jupiter before the new phase begins, and will activate a lot of expansionist energy, stay focused and stay alert, this week will have its ups and downs.

Mars however is steady in scorpio right now, square to neptune and ceres, tradition and conformity is prime right now, scorpio on the other hand is dense and wild, perhaps the radicalness is the new conformity, weirdness the new stereotype. It can't last though, the oxymoron the situation is reversing itself quickly, and mars is at the forefront of acting as a catylist of revealing this fact.