PDA

View Full Version : Oh noooooooooo :(

huredriel
21-10-2006, 07:06
My thread here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=66591&page=5&pp=10 seems to have the original post missing ........ and it not only has the original reading offer, but the only list of outstanding querants and reading/feedback/progress ........ any chance it can be found, resurrected please :(:(:(

Milfoil
21-10-2006, 07:10
I can still see it.

Since my *collection* is starting to get slightly larger, thought I would offer some readings to get used to my other decks. Please note, the majority of these decks I have never used ....... and the Black Tarot has pips, hence the title of *Guinea pigs*!!!!

Sign-up via thread or pm (if you wish to keep name totally private).

Spread used will be 3 cards with a view to self-development of querant (with shadow and quint cards as I usually do) - question or area of life appreciated. I have found in the past that when working with this spread additional aspects/questions/thoughts come to light as I work through the cards on different days ..... a collaboration between reader and querant if you will, and possibly quite a few pm's darting around. So timeline noted below.

Readings will be via pm, though certain cards I have scans of can be posted with permission, feedback in the thread to take a general stance of ok, crap, loved it, hated it etc, full feedback via pm. Please do not sign up if you need a *quick* reading ........ I find at the moment that, depending on the depth of a reading, it can take anything from a day to a week ..... so patience would be appreciated.

Also please note: I intend to do one reading per deck ..... but as on average each reading takes up to a week, e.g. with 7 decks ....... you could be waiting up to 7 weeks for a reading. So please only sign up if you don't mind waiting.

Situation ....... Blockage ...... Advice

CONDITIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
An open mind
Willingness to explore the darker part of the psyche
250 posts
State choice of deck
Full and honest feedback
No outstanding readings and/or feedback owing to me
Space in your in-box

Decks are:

AVAILABLE

PENDING
Black Tarot - TAKEN - ROSESRED - PENDING 9
Caring Psychic Family Tarot - TAKEN - DESTINYAWAITSME - PENDING 4
Fantastic Menagerie Tarot - TAKEN - RACHEY - PENDING 7
Gill Tarot - TAKEN - TARA DECK - PENDING 5
Labyrinth Tarot - TAKEN - PRINCESSOFPELAW - PENDING 8
Londa Tarot - TAKEN - ROS - PENDING 3
MerryDay Tarot - TAKEN - RUBYRUBY -PENDING 1
Osho Zen Tarot - TAKEN - JULIEN - PENDING 6
Universal Waite - TAKEN - IONA - PENDING 2

FEEDBACK DUE
Shapeshifter Tarot - TAKEN - HELVETICA

COMPLETED
Blue Moon Tarot - TAKEN - SQUEAKMO9 - DONE
Celestial Tarot - TAKEN - VOODOOGYAL - DONE
Druidcraft Tarot - TAKEN - CHEEKYMINX - DONE
Haindl Tarot - TAKEN - LEO62 - DONE
Revelations Tarot - TAKEN - CIELO - DONE
Tarot of Dreams - TAKEN - SATINANGEL - DONE
Tarot of the Old Path - TAKEN - AL SI'RA - DONE
Tarot of the Secret Forest - TAKEN - WIND - DONE

x Huredriel

zannamarie
21-10-2006, 07:13
Wow, that's odd that you aren't able to see it.
I can see the original post too. I wonder if it is related to some kind of setting somewhere.

huredriel
21-10-2006, 07:58
Thanks Millie, though I still can't see it and have turned the pc on and off, deleting cookies and temp internet folders just in case ........ so I won't be able to update it either. Think there are a couple of posts I can't see ....... it has Wind's first post as Number 1.

huredriel
21-10-2006, 08:04
I've even done a search in the thread using my name, and it brings up the link for the first post ........ but when I click on it, nothing there.

LixiPixi
21-10-2006, 08:31
it has Wind's first post as Number 1.

I see wind's post as number 41 when I click on the link you put in this thread. It takes you to page 5. If I click back to page one, I see your original post.

Maybe this link will work for you...

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=66591&page=1&pp=1

Hope this helps!

LP~

huredriel
21-10-2006, 08:59
Thanks LP, dunno what going on, but still not showing and on that link it shows one post per page, with the first missing :(

huredriel
21-10-2006, 23:28
Still no joy, shall try from work on Monday and see if it's any different there. In the meantime, shall copy in from this thread ...... thanks Millie :)

x Huredriel